• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ok, ok, ok...Music!

Started by davemincin, October 12, 2005, 05:08 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Happy birthday to Dave happy birthday to Dave  Happy real world here people LA LA LA  figure were all fighting for freadom folks birthday to Dave................... ;D

KBCraig

Quote from: Pat K on October 13, 2005, 12:45 AM NHFT
Happy birthday to Dave happy birthday to Dave  Happy real world here people LA LA LA  figure were all fighting for freadom folks birthday to Dave................... ;D

Smiley smiley smiley
Smiley smiley...
Smile-EEEEEEEE!

;)

Dreepa

Quote from: TN-FSP on October 12, 2005, 10:10 PM NHFT
Hank Williams Jr. is my favorite country singer and I Love Irish Ballads.? Irish drinking songs are the best drinking songs!
How about the Pogues or the Saw Doctors then?

Dreepa

Quote from: Friday on October 12, 2005, 09:01 PM NHFT
Happy birthday, Dave!!? :-*

Three favorite groups is very difficult, but if I narrow it down to three groups that I have, at one time or another, been rather obsessive over, it would be

1) Guns N' Roses (hey, I'm a product of the 80's and have big hair; so sue me!? ;) )
2) the Beastie Boys (still love them)
3) the Violent Femmes (I still run what I believe is their oldest fan site on the 'net at http://www.violentfemmes.net )

Friday is that why I like you?   ;D
I don't know if they are my favorite but I like 'em.
Although G N' R sucked live.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Dreepa on October 13, 2005, 08:36 AM NHFT
How about the Pogues or the Saw Doctors then?

I have never heard of Saw Doctors.  I'll look into them.  I like Pogues, Dropkick Murphys, Blood or Whiskey, Flogging Molly, etc...

Russell Kanning

U2
Yes
Seal

I must love short names.

polyanarch

president

davemincin

Thanks for the kind words foks. :D  Now let the music play! ;D