• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

house available with land

Started by cathleeninnh, February 16, 2010, 12:14 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

cathleeninnh

The house next door to us is for sale. Good price. Not well insulated and rather ramshackle.

Old hunting camp, 5 acres $60k

http://www.nneren.com/view2.php?id=2818295&ref=q&price=$59,900.00&t=&fcla=1

Russell Kanning

but can you vouch for the neighbors?

cathleeninnh

doobie

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 16, 2010, 08:25 PM NHFT
but can you vouch for the neighbors?

Yeah, I'd want to know that my new future neighbours were reputable and friendly, too.

cathleeninnh

You are welcome anytime you want to come out. Everyone is.

KBCraig

That looks like a great fixer-upper for someone looking at the Concord~ish area. A word of caution: if the septic system is rated for two bedrooms, you would have to get it re-evaluated for additional bedrooms.

cathleeninnh

It would need serious evaluation in general. I guess it is livable as it has been rented and occupied until a couple of weeks ago. The town would stick their nose into any renovations. I found the inspector a pretty nice guy but then he knew some of our contractors. He definitely wanted to go by the book.

The price is the draw, of course.

I noticed tracks all around it this morning. Someone has been out to look at it.

rs38bj

I really liked that from reading the listing, very similar to the cabin I am going to be renting in Danbury.  Then you mentioned all the issues with inspection and my smile went away.  Well because of that and because  I don't have 60K (got excellent credit but no monies)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: cathleeninnh on February 18, 2010, 06:22 AM NHFT
You are welcome anytime you want to come out. Everyone is.

Ha, wouldn't that be funny if we bought it and became your neighbors?  :D   

We can't anyway, looks like we are stuck in Campton.  We've had the house up for sale for awhile now trying to move to southern NH but no one has even looked at it.  :P

CJS

Any idea what the property taxes are on this parcel ?

What would a similar property cost in Grafton ? Any one have a ballpark figure ?

KBCraig

Quote from: CJS on February 18, 2010, 10:12 PM NHFT
Any idea what the property taxes are on this parcel ?

$2,287.00 in 2009.

(sez so right there on the listing.  ;) )