• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton County Healthiest!

Started by Lloyd Danforth, February 18, 2010, 06:44 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

smiling, beautiful, healthy sunbathers on the beach in La Jolla, California must laugh, when they see articles showing Minn and NH as the "healthiest" places to live, and picture flinty old crabapples scraping ice from their windshields in the parking lots of prestigious research hospitals in lebanon and rochester

does having access to a well known cancer hospital make you more healthy or more likely to be poisoned by chemo treatments?

otoh .... Kat and I have noticed that in general people in the Shire look healthier than most other places :)

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 21, 2010, 06:49 AM NHFT
smiling, beautiful, healthy sunbathers on the beach in La Jolla, California must laugh, when they see articles showing Minn and NH as the "healthiest" places to live, and picture a flinty old crabapple ,  cigarette with an inch of ash hanging out of his mouth, scraping ice from their windshields in the parking lots of prestigious research hospitals in lebanon and rochester

does having access to a well known cancer hospital make you more healthy or more likely to be poisoned by chemo treatments?

otoh .... Kat and I have noticed that in general people in the Shire look healthier than most other places :)
FIFY

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on February 21, 2010, 06:59 AM NHFT

FIFY

I had to look that one up.  Woe unto me that I be exceeded in geekdom by oldfart Lloyd Danforth.

dalebert

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 21, 2010, 06:49 AM NHFT

I suspect withdrawing from the rat race works wonders for your health.

Lloyd Danforth