• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

coddle terrorist-suicide by Marine

Started by sgtusmc, February 22, 2010, 07:07 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Coddle Terrorist-suicide by Marine 2-22-10
Peter Macdonald 465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   Terrorist could be the definition of our colonist's that started the US as a nation of the people.  The open expression of ideas can never be limited or ruled to be anything else than freedom.  We must learn how to talk out our problems and sometimes that chore is difficult to impossible.  Terrorist starts right here in NH, as that is what the NH government labeled me to stop my opinion letters of government wrongs.  The people are scared of me because of the harm that the newspapers and NH government have done to my character in the public eye.  Elected officials have stopped my medical care, put me in jail, and harmed my marriage and much more to stop my opinion.  Who is the terrorist?  Talking is the civilized manner to solve problems but what if it is the trusted government officials covering up their violations of the law, then they will not talk.  What is the avenue for a citizen to express the wrongs being dominated to destroy their lives for the personal gain of so few with out the knowledge of the public because of newspaper censorship?  I do not believe in violence and have not violated the law.   I am a 100% service-connected disabled veteran being doomed by government wrongs that the newspapers believe printing my opinion letters is wrong.  What is the answer when a civilized society does not want to talk because talk will illustrate the criminal acts of government officials.  You call it suicide; the MC calls it saving you.
   I have serious medical conditions that I received during my tour in the USMC.  Yesterday I sat in a chair trying to distinguish which world that I was in.  So many times yesterday dying was my only goal.  Finally understanding that the reason my being assigned as an American Advisor was not because I was a Sgt or my abilities as a US Marine.  It had to be because of my back injury a few days earlier when I pushed a diesel engine falling off a duce and a half to keep it from landing on one of my men.  I was expendable because I was injured.  I kept disappointing my superiors because each time I returned alive.   The VA stopped my medical care to help Shea-Porter and the NH government stop my opinion of government wrongs.  The VA fixes paper work to illustrate for public satisfaction that medical care is given to a four time disabled US Marine.  The newspapers believe protecting the public from someone so dangerous is the right thing to do by censorship.  The Marine that sat in front of a VA office down south and committed suicide because of lack of care is a peaceful way of protecting the public.  The definition of terrorist can be a government using medical care to shut you up.
   The government's solution is to send our military to foreign soil to stop anyone that threatens our way of life.  You citizens that refuse to go cannot limit the actions of our military.  Death is a factor in war that cannot be questioned by reporters trying to get a story or you that never went.   It is not the terrorist that is the problem it is the leaders that use others to do their dirty work.  Communication is the solution but what if greed and power refuses to talk.  The opinion of the people can never be censored for that is what terrorist like our colonist of 1776 fought to establish a document of law called the Constitution. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi