• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Activism near Dartmouth

Started by rs38bj, February 23, 2010, 11:48 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

rs38bj

One hears of and sees all the activism going on in various areas

A) Keene with the CD and whatnot
B) Grafton with the working on the local council, largest ratio of activists
C) Manchester/Concord with political activists/in-system
D) Seacoast political activists

But what is going on specifically in the upper end of Grafton county, particularly Dartmouth. 

Lloyd Danforth

Although Grafton has a lot of  Freestaters, few of them take part in any  local activism, most of which is political.
It would be cool if that is your plan.
There is a monthly FIJA outreach in Haverhill when prospective jurors are summoned, usually, the first Monday of the month.
Lots of meet and greets
Weekly Little Appleseed events at Jerry's place in Grafton.
Recent formation of the 'Upper Valley something', but I don't know it's function.

PattyLee loves dogs

2008/2009/2010
Kat and Russell Kanning, John and Kira have provided many, many hours of multiple volunteer events and leadership including many PORC events at Hoyt Farm; this site; Free Keene Newspaper. Many Many effective protests. Political prisoner advocacy, FIJA out reach; etc, etc, etc. These folks are the most pure and best of our liberty community.
Dave Ridley, John, Barsky Ivy, Bill Walker (younger) ongoing CD and videos on UTUBE; Litter PU.

Grafton activists have participated in 8 antiwar protests. One activist will be at Liberty Forum antiwar.com table. :peace: :protest: Including Tony, Kevin Dean; Kat; Russell.

Brian Fellars and Rosalee Babiarz won  elected seats on the Grafton Planning board.
Lloyd helps at election and won seat as Supervisor of checklist.

John Babiarz, Rosalee, Jay and Bob Hull; Lex Berezhny(SP?) and his lovely wife;  are contributing ongoing many, many  volunteer hours as  firemen; EMTs. (Attended a lot of training)

Bob Hull has contributed multiple out of pocket resources including generators during ice storm, Huge donations to fire/ ambulance dpt.
Bob Hull and Tim Condin supported victorious suits against excesses of County Commisioner courts; many other major civil liberty suits.

FS Donor contributed Big Screen TV to volunteer fire dpt for training videos; entertainment during hours waiting for call...

Free Stater Grafton residents lead multiple volunteer activities including community events including organizing 7/11 parade; free pony rides; community potluck. Thank you Rich Angel who provided live music at community events; maintenance work of park. Jerry, Tom,  Bob C, Lloyd, Rich Angel, John,  Bill Walker (elder); Brian and brother; Rosalee, John Babiarz, Zim, Bob Hull and others...

Rich Angel works for food pantry; recruits volunteers.

Bob Hull, Jay, Brian, Bill Walker (elder) and Bob C produced several fine issues of Grafton Gazette.
Zim Organizes with frequent visitor activist Stephanie M porc events including supper club.
Beverly Dean donates home made breads to hungry people.
LLoyd, Mike Barsky, Bob C contribute much brew.
Jerry organized welcoming committee with Kat and Russell;

Tony and Jerry sponsored Appleseed events.

LLoyd has contributed hours to assist maintenance of homes. Part time resident Mike (from Poland) has provided a lot of sweat labor to building projects.

Tony and Jerry have donated many hours to mechanical aide to residents.

Bill Walker (the Elder) contributes regularly (also Visiting activist S. Murphy) to Lewrockwell.com  Please visit and  learn from this great font of libertarian analysis.

ZIM sets up 411 uppervalley activist alerting

Deloris Tursec has contributed and sponsored many social events; donated extensively to local charities.

I am sure I forgot to mention other individuals and events.  Grafton is Free Town; my first  home coming to the Free State; home of my heart :newheart: :newheart: :newheart: :newheart: :newheart:. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hghfive:
Many many hours of help to personal needs of community by these generous Free Staters. I  am confident this community can handle any challenge. The positive contributions are noted in the community of natives who may have initially been very resistive thinking they were being invaded by space aliens. Freetowners of FSP still were willing to take stands publicly even for the less popular civil liberty causes that need support.
I think majority of the native residents like the Free Stater residents now and appreciate the activism :_fire__by_zacthetoad:.

Lloyd Danforth

Like I said, perhaps a dozen doing Grafton oriented activism. Running for and winning offices, writing warrant articles,attending and talking at town meeting (thank you Bill Walker the younger and Tony Stelik) and voting. The newspaper was political action and specific to Grafton politics.
I wasn't talking about activists,or activists in general.