• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"The world"

Started by sgtusmc, March 11, 2010, 07:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

"The World" 3-11-10
Peter Macdonald 465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   The hardest thing that no one can grasp does not make since to me. Last weekend my wife and kids wanted to drive the thirty miles to visit my mother but it just did not make since.  Drive thirty miles to have a cup of coffee with people that call themselves my brothers and sister but they are the same to me as all other friends.  They talk about things we did as kids and my twin brother that killed himself a few years back.  It is hearing facts that I am the main character in but there is no way for me to know if they are real or not.  Memory the key function in life does determine many things but what if it is not there.  My memory starts as a 17 year old US Marine waking up in a Hospital.  Then because of a mistake the MC sent me back to active duty with no memory.   My memory starts as a 17 year old US Marine trying to use the tactics surviving the hell of there to live back here in a civilized society.  The pride that engulfed my mind for the MC trusted me (Sgt Macdonald) to be an American Advisor on convoys.  Riding those long hours on dirt roads through the bush to isolated camps I became a US Marine.  The joy and pride enriching my mined the moment of my first kill.  The hatred and condemnation society feels for the brutal and atrocious actions we used to stop others from killing us.  My memory continuously reminds me of the death and mayhem that cannot be talked about because this society cannot accept what made this US Marine, which I take pride in.  The fact exists as I now realize that as a short timer my existence was the most expandable in the unit that is why my superiors sent me on those convoys.   The hardest thing is the most that I take pride in my life for a civilized society hates us for.
   I have not written in the past few days because this has all got to stop.  There is no way to convince people that do not want to learn what is killing this (the US) country.  When society will lock up a disabled US Military Veteran rather than stop the atrocities captured in their minds it does not make since.  Society does not want to hear that a US Rep from NH stopped a disabled veterans medical care.  Society will condemn me for writing opinion letters labeled dangerous by our US Officials with out even reading the letters.  The newspapers tell society of the danger waiting in this US Marine's mind to harm the public's belief in my character but refuses to print my words of the truth.  I came back to the "World" to spend my life volunteering to help others everyday as a means to respect all those that gave their life over the history of this nation for your freedom.  I volunteer my time to help a Madbury NH family that the local selectmen were using the law in complete disregard for the Constitution to harm and our government does this to my family and me.  Judge Peter Fauver believes he has so much power that he purposely uses the power of the courts to inflict harm and pain on defendants that he does not believe deserves justice.  The Governor charged me money just for the right to talk with him.  No matter how much this society allows these criminal judges and government officials to do to this US Marine I will never raise a violent act against you.  The public must grasp the truth of what is going on before you can learn how to repair a nation that deserves more respect than is being given it a this moment. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper fi