• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New User Introduction

Started by Walker, March 13, 2010, 04:30 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Walker

[.

Russell Kanning

very area dependent
I have not run into one in NH yet.
When they set them up here, you often know during the day.
One place I lived in ca had one basically every week in the same place. I would just drive around. I figured if the cops chased after me they would be disappointed to not find a drunk. :)

Lloyd Danforth

Some folks in Manchester, I believe, were doing sign wavings warning about checkpoints. Every ekend,American citizens are stopped at a couple of Homeland Sercurity checkpoints not far from here, more than 100 miles from any boarder.

PattyLee loves dogs

::) I am imprecise in memory of the time or number of days:

There was a 3 day check point by ICE on I89 in NH close to VT bridge, I think back in around oct 09. One day I had to detour because they jammed up traffic so bad. Got caught up in this checkpoint  next day; ICE pigs flagged us and others to stop, inquired if we were US citizens. What, are these oafish thugs jealous of people with no stinkin documents here doing real work?

I should have resisted.

I thought there was  NH law against cops checkpointing for sobriety but am unsure.

Any way further insult of liberty.  :angry4:

Lloyd Danforth

jzacker

There are all sorts of checkpoints, DUI, immigration, seatbelt...what type of checkpoint were you wanting to know about.  Just immigration? 

AntonLee

Tilton did them last year according to the neighbors.  They don't like them either, an older couple said they would come out with me if I decided to warn drivers.

Lloyd Danforth

Tilton is a Town. They performed the stops. Anton lives in Tilton.