• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Moving to New Hampshire

Started by Arude13, March 15, 2010, 01:50 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Arude13

I am moving my family to New Hampshire next year and we are both wondering what to expect and info on housing and jobs?  If anyone can lend a hand, it would be greatly appreciated!

thinkliberty

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Ogre

Excellent moving guide.

On a related note, I will be in NH for just this Saturday for TWO interviews! I've been trying to get a job there for years now, and now I've got two interviews in one day. I'm excited -- and I'm taking the train in and out. That will be odd, but it sure beats driving there from North Carolina and back the next day.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Ogre on March 17, 2010, 07:56 PM NHFT
Excellent moving guide.

On a related note, I will be in NH for just this Saturday for TWO interviews! I've been trying to get a job there for years now, and now I've got two interviews in one day. I'm excited -- and I'm taking the train in and out. That will be odd, but it sure beats driving there from North Carolina and back the next day.

Cool :)  Hope the interviews go well!