• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Visiting Grafton on Monday, March 22

Started by ptb, March 16, 2010, 11:59 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ptb

My wife, Lorrie, and I are very interested in meeting folks in Grafton with the specific objective of buying land.  We're planning on driving up on Monday, March 22 just after Liberty Forum.  What is the best way to organize such a meetup?  Or to ask a more general question:

"How would the residents of Grafton like potential movers to introduce themselves, if they're interested in becoming their neighbors?"

- Peter

Kat Kanning

I believe George Donnelly is coming out to Grafton from Liberty Forum and will be here Monday, too, so we might as well have a party :)  You're welcome to come out to Hoyt Farm.  Directions are at http://burningporcupine.org/node/2. 

I have the feeling we've met before...you look so familiar.  I moved from the bay area.

jerry

There should be a few Graftonites attending the Forum.  I'm sure we will meet and can arrange something.

Russell Kanning

we can get together a little before sundown (6pm) on Monday at the Hoyt Farm

Russell Kanning

PattyLee loves dogs

Welcome Ptb and Lorrie ;D; Will try to find you at liberty forum, I will be attending and working table for antiwar.com; may be able to attend pot luck at Hoyt Farm. Always a good time to meet. You can see what I look like from my site (not so pretty) but you can ID me easy: Pattylee76@myspace.com; cell:6033066923; let me know if you need any assistance.  Patty Lee
:_The_Leprechaun_Life__by_Jord :wave: :grommit: :grommit: :grommit:

Russell Kanning

George's family came and went yesterday, but our potluck is still tonight.

MTPorcupine3

Russell Kanning

K. Darien Freeheart

Paul Gibbons is on his way out there. Tom and I just had a phone conference to give him directions. Just a heads up for you guys. I might be out there later this evening, but I also might not be.

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

I had a good time. I hope those folks made it to Concord.

ptb

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on March 23, 2010, 06:08 AM NHFT
I had a good time. I hope those folks made it to Concord.

We made it to Concord and safely back to Maine for the night.  Thank you everyone for the great hospitality and we hope to be back soon for the next Upper Valley Tuesday event.

- Peter

Russell Kanning

that was fun
i have to think of more stories for dark and stormy nights

Kat Kanning

They can all start with 'It was a dark and stormy night...'