• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The funniest 1st date you've ever had, that you can remember of course!

Started by Raineyrocks, March 23, 2010, 11:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

I don't know if I've started a thread on this before but oh well if I did, here it is again...............

My funniest first date was with Rick.   We were meeting in a park in Philadelphia to have a barbeque and I was a vegetarian then so I bought some falafel balls that I made out of water and falafel mix. As we were putting them on the habachi I used to have they crumbled and fell apart into the fire.........so there went lunch.

Then my daughter was with us, she was 7 at the time, and she was swinging on the swingset in the park, well I turned around to say something to Rick and poof she was gone!  Not funny at all, I was terrified!  I got everyone in the park looking for her and I was freaking out, all of the sudden out of nowhere she comes walking towards me so I ran to her and hugged her. 

Then I realized I lost my apartment and car keys, we looked everywhere and couldn't find them and it was starting to get dark.  I asked a biker guy to break into my car so I could see if the keys were in there and of course they weren't so Rick, Laura, and I went back to my apartment to get a flashlight and Rick climbed up to the 3rd floor ,where my apartment, with a ladder they kept by the dumpster.   They probably kept it there just for me because this wasn't my first "being locked out of my apartment" experience. ::)

We went back to the park and looked all over for the keys, in the trash cans and everywhere.  Rick was making jokes about finding food to eat in the trash because we were so hungry by this time.  I finally found them, they were at the spot that Laura came walking towards me after being lost.

Why did Rick ever go out with me again?   I have no idea! :P     I think I'm going to start more threads like this on here to get things kicking and to write about stuff that nobody cares about because I feel like it.  :D

EthanLeeVita

Hey! I care! I'm finding entertainment from these stories. And in retrospect, that sounds rather cruel. :s But just think of it as a compliment and encouragement to write a book of funny stories. ;)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: EthanLeeVita on March 23, 2010, 02:06 PM NHFT
Hey! I care! I'm finding entertainment from these stories. And in retrospect, that sounds rather cruel. :s But just think of it as a compliment and encouragement to write a book of funny stories. ;)

Thank you, I'm glad you like them!  :D    I'd probably start a book and never finish it like everything else I do, but it's a neat idea.