• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Some of your most embarrassing moments......................

Started by Raineyrocks, March 23, 2010, 11:48 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

I know I've done one like this before but not on the TMI thread!  :)

1.  When this car load of guys were whistling at me and I tripped over a tree trunk and fell.

2.  I accidentally walked into someone's closet when I was mad at them and I meant to walk out of the front door.

3.  I kept taking the same bus in the wrong direction for hours one morning and a sign in the bus fell off and hit me in the head and everyone on the bus, including me, started laughing.

4.  I was driving with my sister somewhere and forgot my window was halfway down, so I turned to look to the left before pulling out of an intersection and hit my cheekbone on the edge of the window and got a black eye.

5.  I was at the doctor's office one time and they asked me for a photo ID, so I pulled out my compact mirror and said, "Gosh, I didn't know I had to get my picture taken here today."  The receptionist was looking at me weird and so was my sister and I was thinking, what's their problem.  Well,  the receptionist just needed to see my id, I wasn't getting a picture taken.

6.  When my daughter was born, my mom was with me in the labor room and she went outside to smoke a cigarrette and my water broke.  I thought the baby just came floating out with the water so I yelled, "Mommy"!  Nope, it wasn't that easy damn it!   Anyways, when my daughter was born they laid her on my stomach and she wasn't moving or crying, (they didn't cut the cord yet), so I started screaming, "She's dead, she's dead!"  Then they told me to keep pushing after she was already born and I started screaming, "Mother, it's twins, it's twins!"  It wasn't, I had to push to get the placenta out.

I'm sure there's more but that's all I'm going to try to remember for now!  :D

EthanLeeVita

I think I remember reading about 2 from you before. Still makes me laugh. :P

And 5 seems like a blonde moment. ;)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: EthanLeeVita on March 23, 2010, 02:04 PM NHFT
I think I remember reading about 2 from you before. Still makes me laugh. :P

And 5 seems like a blonde moment. ;)

Yup, I thought I posted some of them.  I'm glad they still make you laugh, they make me laugh too and sad to say there 100% true! ;D   

Lloyd Danforth

If this is supposed to be some sort of contest, I hardly think it is fair!

Raineyrocks

Lloyd Danforth

Even given the extra years I've got on you, you still have an advantage over me in this area.

Raineyrocks