• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

My airplane experiences (warning 1st one is gross but I think it's funny........

Started by Raineyrocks, March 23, 2010, 12:16 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

even though no one else probably will!  :D

It was the first time I had ever flown on an airplane and it was with Rick, we landed from Philly to somewhere in Florida.      I was wearing a summer dress and Rick told me to wait by the car we were renting so I stood there and waited for him.   All of a sudden I got my period, blood came gushing all over me and the rental car place floor so I yelled for Rick to help me.   He came running over and was like, oh shit what am I supposed to do!  Poor guy!  The only thing I can say is he had to get lots of napkins from somewhere but I don't remember where.

Then we were in the Bahamas one time and I was well medicated for the airplane trip back to Florida but I had disappeared from Rick's sight.  By this time he knew not to let me wonder off because I always got lost even going to rest rooms in places we went, so he was looking all over for me.  I thought I was on a sandy road and I was happily picking up sea shells for people.  Well when Rick saw me he came out of the little airport,  he was looking all frazzled and quite concerned and I was thinking, what's his problem.   Here I was actually on the runway strip picking up sea shells! 

Poor Rick, this time we were coming back from Florida again and he had a broken toe.  I was well medicated again so I kept trying to help him carry my suitcases and his 1 bag but I wasn't too coordinated so I kept stepping on his broken toe.  He had to help me keep my balance on an escalator, (sp?), holding practically all of the luggage with a broken toe.

That's all I can remember for now!  :)

EthanLeeVita

I think the first one is a good representative of the dangers of visiting the TMI forums. :s  :'(

The second was hilarious though.  ;D Were there any other people involved with the strange lady on the runway (security? air traffic controllers?)?

Raineyrocks

Quote from: EthanLeeVita on March 23, 2010, 01:56 PM NHFT
I think the first one is a good representative of the dangers of visiting the TMI forums. :s  :'(

The second was hilarious though.  ;D Were there any other people involved with the strange lady on the runway (security? air traffic controllers?)?

:) That's why I gave the "gross" warning but your right there are certain dangers of visiting the TMI thread.  A place only the light-hearted should go!  :D
Nope, there wasn't anyone else involved as far as I can remember; it was before 2001, now I'd probably be getting a tan in G. Bay.  :-\  I just remember the look on Rick's face when he saw where I was, I'm pretty sure he was standing behind a gate or something. :o