• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Welcome to CT

Started by Kat Kanning, October 16, 2005, 11:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Fluff and Stuff

Could you tell us about this photo?  For example, is it a photoshop or was it made a different way?

Kat Kanning

The bottom part looks fake to me...the colors don't match.  I wonder if the bullet holes are real, though.

KBCraig

It's definitely fake. Can't tell about the bullet holes.

I like 35 miles from Hope, AR. The highway department spends thou$and$ every year maintaining/replacing the "Birthplace of Bill Clinton" signs. They make attractive targets, apparently.

Kevin

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: katdillon on October 16, 2005, 02:14 PM NHFT
The bottom part looks fake to me...the colors don't match.? I wonder if the bullet holes are real, though.

Having tried to match a state highway sign, it looks good to me.  I just hope whoever took the image did it with their cell phone after Oct. 1st!

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

It became illegal to use a hand held in CT on 10/1. I used mine in both CT and Mass on my way up to Keene 10/1 and on the way back!

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on October 16, 2005, 04:04 PM NHFT
It became illegal to use a hand held in CT on 10/1. I used mine in both CT and Mass on my way up to Keene 10/1 and on the way back!

Hand held vibrator?

tracysaboe

:D :D :D

That's hillarious.

Tracy

Lloyd Danforth

Only drivers of big rigs and buses can see my vibrater when I'm driving

polyanarch

Quote from: katdillon on October 16, 2005, 04:06 PM NHFT

Hand held vibrator?

I like the floor-mounted model myself.  More power.  Some people go for the rubber-wheel mounted units made by Harley-Davidson...

Kat Kanning

Wow, is that a scary thought....  :o

KBCraig

Quote from: polyanarch on October 18, 2005, 09:29 AM NHFT
Some people go for the rubber-wheel mounted units made by Harley-Davidson...

And some people still wonder why gorgeous babes are seen riding behind scruffy fat bikers...  ;)

polyanarch

Especially the solid non-rubber mounted motors! 

potato-potato-potato!