• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Gryffyn

Started by Tom Sawyer, March 26, 2010, 05:16 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Some of you have know Gryffyn of Arafwch Nawr... one of the creatures of the Shire.

A beautiful spring day, in a sunny spot, she passed from our lives...

The new flower growth springing from the ground beside her.

Puke

Oh no! Is she dead?  :(

Jim Johnson

Rest in Peace Gryffy.   :(

KBCraig

Friday

I'm so sorry; I hope the President is holding up OK.   :crybaby2:

Pat K

Puke

That sucks.
I don't really like dogs but Gryffyn was really cool. I liked her.

Kat Kanning

Wow, I'm so sorry guys.  Hugs to you all.

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Thanks all.

William is holding up well... such a good man, more worried about his mom than himself.

We have been trying to deal with her chronic condition for about three months. She was wasting away, had diabetic symptoms. Turned out to be more complicated. It was very hard on us not knowing how far to take the pursuit of trying to fix her.

Now we deal with her "ghost". I have already experienced her presence... it is the weirdest and not totally unpleasant sensation... something will sound like her, or a pile of dark clothes at the bottom of the steps and for a few moments your mind plays a trick on you... "

:'(

Lloyd Danforth

Sucks......largely!

Becky Thatcher

Thanks everyone for caring....she was a good dog and will be greatly missed.  :'(

PattyLee loves dogs

:'(
Gryffyn will be missed. I am happy about his happy dog's life and hearing his opinions at the Hoyt gatherings.

John

Sorry about the news.