• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Agorist Moving to Keene-Grafton Area

Started by EthanLeeVita, March 28, 2010, 06:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

EthanLeeVita

Hey, I'm finally going to be depositing myself in New Hampshire in what will likely be around late April/early May after a brief hitchhiking trip. As such, I'd like to acquire housing for lovely things as a floor to sleep on, laundry, shower, internet etc. I'd like to be around Keene to Grafton area as I'm more into civil disobedience and agorism and have had good experiences in Keene and high recommendations for Grafton from Kevin Dean.

As I'm an agorist, I don't wish to work with the government at all or with other unethical jobs (violating property rights). antijingoist/Abby has offered me work selling silver certificates for him, to be paid in commission. Kurt informed me this would pay well, but I have no idea what it will be. As such, I don't want to enter a contract I'm ignorant if I'll be able to pay. I'll work wherever possible (been hoping to find a beekeeper in the area to work with until I can get my own hives) and if thats a condition of living somewhere (certain various duties), I'm open to that. Basically, I want to survive on non-statist interactions, but don't want to promise something I'm unaware of if I'll be able to keep, so I'm asking to find housing and/or extra work for alternative arrangements.

Russell Kanning

keep asking around and maybe something will pop up

EthanLeeVita

Well, I just left the 6th to start hitchhiking the country. :) Already had a half hour with a wolf riding on my lap.

Pat K

Russell Kanning

when you get here be sure to fill out your census form .... we need to add one resident to the Keene-Grafton Metro Area

George Donnelly

Feel free to camp out on our property in Grafton once we're up there (sometime in May). Once we get more settled and build our place we may have less-than-lush housing available at very reasonable and flexible rates.

K. Darien Freeheart

It'll be good to have you here even though it looks as if I may be leaving Grafton myself soon.