• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Moving - start of July

Started by tuzzz, April 05, 2010, 01:48 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

tuzzz

Hello there,

Currently in NV moving to NH at the end of June/Start of July (PORCFEST!) hopefully if things work out. I will be traveling in an RV with one other person and two large people friendly dogs.

I am hoping to find someone with RV hookups (Basic 110 outdoor power outlet & Hose Hookup, and a sewer drain but not required (dumping station near by would be nice). Plan is to stay somewhere short term until a rental can be found near other activists in the right area. I would love to be in Keene but the other person coming with me will need to commute to Portsmouth.  So I am looking for the Concord/Nashua/Portsmouth triangle area.  I would like to be in a rental by October, so possibly a stay up to 3 months. I would be more than willing to stay out in the country somewhere. Willing to pay FRN's for the space/electric/etc as well.

I am also looking for a rental in the October time frame.  ;D Fenced yard and large dogs allowed a must. Everything I see online is mostly apartments and they will not accept my dogs.

If anyone has any options or other ideas please let me know!