• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Medical Care for Resisters

Started by Tom Sawyer, April 06, 2010, 04:58 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

As we are on the apparent eve of National Healthcare...

I've watched over my lifetime, they built fences and gates... now they want to lock the gates.

IRS Needs $10 Billion to Be Nation's Health Enforcer

Where are free range folks to get medical treatment?

Roycerson

No change for those who don't file taxes?

Tom Sawyer

It's all going to be linked... no insurance will be a crime.

Pat McCotter

I also didn't see an exemption for the "self-insured" like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett.

Tom Sawyer

"Outsiders" can't have bank accounts, drivers licenses and various other conveniences that people take for granted.

Soon health care will be like having a bank account... The doctors and hospitals will be filling out paperwork, demanding ID etc. to report to the IRS.

The "choice", as you race to the emergency room, is comply or die.

Pat McCotter

Claire's little piece comes to mind. It is getting more difficult, eh?

Living the outlaw life
Freeing your inner outlaw
By Claire Wolfe

QuoteTo be truly free, you will be an Outlaw.

I don't mean criminal — although you are probably that, also. I mean a person who thinks "outside the law." When you are an Outlaw, your body (just like everybody else's) may be subject to the dictates of bureaucrats, armed enforcers and various elected fixers, controllers, connivers, pork-barrellers, socializers, corporatizers, fear-mongers, cigar-sexers, bribe-takers, old-boy-networkers and global influence peddlers.

But when you are an Outlaw, your heart and mind (unlike most everybody else's) are your own.

What exactly does that mean, though, in this over-lawed, over-ruled, over-executive-ordered world?

Russell Kanning

yea i wonder how they will work it
i can still see undocumented people showing up at hospitals in socal, getting free treatment
maybe some people who enjoy helping others be healthy, will accept clients without paperwork needed

Free libertarian

The free market will prevail.  The fact that it will be "outlawed" and a black market solution may mean it will take awhile to sort itself out. 

In the meantime I am refitting my Dewalt Chop saw so I can do amputations, I will also consider doing Witch Doctor services too, if I can convince enough people that I can excorcise the evil spirits... all it takes is faith,  and a scary mask.  I've watched enough Gilligans' Island reruns,  so I've got the dance part down!   :P

Tom Sawyer

;D

Well, that is a relief...  Glad you got us covered for some of our major surgery needs!   lol

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 09, 2010, 04:09 AM NHFT
yea i wonder how they will work it
i can still see undocumented people showing up at hospitals in socal, getting free treatment

Yeah it is going to be one of the major pains for them to deal with the fell between the cracks people.

Ogre

See, now if we had a national ID card, no one would fall between the cracks.

And yes, I'm quite sure the National ID card will advance based on the needs of this medical bureaucracy.

And no, I still won't participate in either.

Pat K

Quote from: Free libertarian on April 09, 2010, 12:29 PM NHFT
The free market will prevail.  The fact that it will be "outlawed" and a black market solution may mean it will take awhile to sort itself out. 

In the meantime I am refitting my Dewalt Chop saw so I can do amputations, I will also consider doing Witch Doctor services too, if I can convince enough people that I can excorcise the evil spirits... all it takes is faith,  and a scary mask.  I've watched enough Gilligans' Island reruns,  so I've got the dance part down!   :P

Don't forget these for those house calls.

Ogre

Pat K