• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Shire License Plates

Started by FTL_Ian, July 02, 2008, 02:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumpy

Quote from: Mike Barskey on February 06, 2009, 11:43 AM NHFT
It sounds like a good - and fun - idea. In fact, why don't we make it an actual parade, with a theme that the public might want to see. I don't mean that we make floats and hire marching bands (although if a marching band wanted to volunteer to perform... :) ), but I mean maybe advertise it as "Keene-is-the-Most-Free-City-in-NH-Parade" and have it during the lunch hour so people might take 15 minutes off work to watch. It would be good to have the public around to witness the cops trying to hassle and arrest and cite people freely traveling and trying to spread the word that "Keene is Most Free City."
Mike, you must know that part of this is fuel added by your challenge by the thugs.  Also, I've had my fill of this kind of BS.  The parade idea is fantastic.  We can use trucks and even make floats and banners...  or not...  after all, this is the Most Free City in NH Parade, is it not?  I hope you dont' have some commonlaw copyright on that  because I'm going to use it. ;)
Maybe we can have a sign painting party prior to the event itself.  :)
Any more comments and ideas will be on the new thread.  I'll try to get that up today if I can.  Still out of state but the forums are easy beanz ta git ta.

Russell Kanning

I was thinking about this lately. Is anyone currently using one of these plates or similar?
I am contemplating putting the "Linux" plates on my car that I got from el presidente

Evan

Here's the Peace Plate for my Solar Trike:

It's got some colorful anarchist flags across the top. There's the name of my sovereign nano-nation, Kôgw Aki, down where states usually go. To the right of that is a Shire logo, but I'm open to suggestions on better ones. And in the bottom right corner is the Earth. I'm thinking I will carve and paint it out of a block of wood.

Oh yeah, and here's the latest version of my flag:

But I only have the fabric for the two main colors, so for now I'll just be flying something that looks like this:

Eco-agorism represent.

Photos will be posted when I put it all together.  :P

Russell Kanning

solar trike?
lemme see lemmee see