• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Defeating the state thru jokes

Started by Kat Kanning, April 12, 2010, 06:38 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Why'd the bureaucrat carry shit in his wallet(imagine question mark here)

Kat Kanning

I don't know why, Lloyd.  Why'd he do it?

Jim Johnson

Free libertarian

Lloyd Danforth

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Free libertarian on April 12, 2010, 09:30 AM NHFT
I thought the state was a joke?

Nicely written but poorly executed. 
(for the Constitutionalists)  :)

Lloyd Danforth

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on April 12, 2010, 12:25 PM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on April 12, 2010, 09:30 AM NHFT
I thought the state was a joke?

How funny are you finding it(question mark)

Must laugh, lest you cry. Or paint yourself red and run screaming into their bayonets... I'm trying to avoid the later... humor is an effective weapon.

(question mark) Llllloyd back in the day.

Jim Johnson

Why is Llllyod putting on rubber gloves with that wild look in his eyes?

Oh yeah....  he works in the town elections.

Tom Sawyer

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Jim Johnson on April 12, 2010, 01:31 PM NHFT
Why is Llloyd putting on rubber gloves with that wild look in his eyes?

He's about to conduct a pro-state exam . . .

Kat Kanning

Knowaymr

Johnny and his dad are strollin' through the park, beautiful day...takin' in the sights, kid's full of why this and why that..Dad always trying to teach him about community and how the rules and government help every one...so far all around great time.....until they happen across a couple dogs off in the bushes that are also enjoying their day...lots. Dad just keeps walkin' tries to play it off, but of course Johnny stops dead and has to ask..."Dad what are those two dogs doing over there?".....Umm..Uh.....(determined to give this his typical spin)...well you see son the one on the top, he's hurt... see how he's convulsing? >:D...and uh ...the one on the bottom..is helping him get to the hospital see?..cause it's his civic duty...... Johnny wise beyond his years ponders a bit on his dads explanation..... finally rejecting it for his own individualist's take...Dad if the one on top told the one on bottom that's his civic duty.....near as I can tell the one on top is from the government, and from the looks of it...he doesn't need any help...He's already helping himself. ;D

Oh and that reminds me dad, isn't it almost tax time? :P