• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Scholars Academy plant and yard sale

Started by porcupine kate, April 13, 2010, 09:11 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

porcupine kate

I am hosting a yard sale and plant sale to benefit Scholars Academy.
It will run from 8am to 2pm rain or shine on May 8th 2010.
412 Central St
Manchester NH 03103

I am looking for donations of unwanted stuff to sell at the sale.   They can be brought to 412 Central before the sale.
I can also arrange to pick them up.  Just PM me to make arrangements.

The kids have been growing the seedlings to sell and have been making posters for it too.

For those who don't know it is a private school for gifted kids age 5 to 12.  Half the board are porcupines and we opened the school this past fall.   The curriculim is a blend of advanced currriclum and emerant education.  I am the art teacher for the school and love it.  We get to do things like our plant sale.  It is an Science, Art and Economic lesson in one project and the kids are having a blast with it.

AntonLee

Mike Barskey

Quote from: AntonLee on April 13, 2010, 11:17 AM NHFT
what is the date of the event?

Though it's annoyingly unintuitive, this thread is linked to a calendar event, and the date of the event's date is displayed above the first post in the thread: May 8, 2010.

AntonLee

I'm such a tard, I even looked at the calendar (really quickly)

porcupine kate

Sorry. 
I fixed it. 
I am more out of it than normal.

porcupine kate

I'm starting to receive donations for the sale.
Please let me know if you want to donate anything so I can make arrangements to get it to my house.
Thank you.
Kate

porcupine kate

I'm still looking for donations for the sale.
Plants or stuff for the yard sale.

porcupine kate

Due to rain we are moving the plant and yard sale to Mothers day
May 9th.

Kate