• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Russell Arrested 4/15/2010

Started by Radical_Teen, April 15, 2010, 06:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Radical_Teen

My mom just called and said Russell got arrested.  :-( She said they got him at is work. I don't know anymore details at the moment, but i'll keep it posted.

Fluff and Stuff

Sorry to hear about this.  Keep your spirits up.

Jim Johnson

K. Darien Freeheart

The West Leb police claim to have not made any arrests today.

I called the State Police and they claim they have not arrested Russell.

I called the Grafton County Sherrif's office and she claimed to not have a deputy in the office to research it but she took my name and number and said she'd get back to me. I don't feel she was being evasive.

John

John

Plan to get together somewhere in the morning?

KBCraig

Thanks for the update, Kira. I got on here as soon as I heard Kevin Dean's Porc-411 message.

Kat Kanning

he's not in Grafton county jail

Kat Kanning

He's at Cheshire County jail.

K. Darien Freeheart

Porc411 called to let folks know, Facebook is rippling the news.

Any idea what charged he was arrested on?

Kat Kanning

I don't know.  My guess is he'll be arraigned in Superior Court at 8am.  We're planning on coming down.

K. Darien Freeheart

I, and others, have called Cheshire County DOC.

Russell is okay. He has been processed and as of this moment his arraignment is to be determined.

K. Darien Freeheart

Kurt just called me. He spoke with Officer LaPorte? who said that Russell will be arraigned at 8 am at Superior Court. He was arrested on the child support issue.

dalebert

Josh said he'd be there.  I will too.

Fluff and Stuff