• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Russell Arrested 4/15/2010

Started by Radical_Teen, April 15, 2010, 06:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

leetninja

glad you are back and enjoying freedom.  I was sad and angered when this all went down. 

You mentioned you could use some work and also do some construction type stuff?  do you by chance do tile?  i have two smallish bathrooms I have been looking to get taken care of. 

Russell Kanning

sorry ... I am not a tile master
right now I am also busy building a house

maybe someone else on this forum can tile a bathroom

dalebert

I once heard Home Depot gives basic tile lessons for free.

rs38bj

Id like to help out with the Hoyt Farm residents, if it is possible.  It wouldn't be much (probably $50) but it would make me feel better being that I am 900 miles away.  So if somebody at Hoyt has paypal(probably the easiest way to do it?) and then can handle it from there on that end. 

AntonLee

I think I owe them money too.  I never paid up for last year's burning porc.  I'll make good.

Lloyd Danforth

There's a charge for Burning Porcupine?

AntonLee

it's only polite to give something isn't it?  They hosted us and we had a great time. 

Russell Kanning

Quote from: rs38bj on May 31, 2010, 05:49 PM NHFT
Id like to help out with the Hoyt Farm residents, if it is possible.  It wouldn't be much (probably $50) but it would make me feel better being that I am 900 miles away.  So if somebody at Hoyt has paypal(probably the easiest way to do it?) and then can handle it from there on that end. 

you can use Kat's paypal account bookish_lass@yahoo.com

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on May 31, 2010, 09:32 PM NHFT
There's a charge for Burning Porcupine?
$5/day/family
that covered electricity/internet/repairs last year :)

rs38bj

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 01, 2010, 05:40 AM NHFT
Quote from: rs38bj on May 31, 2010, 05:49 PM NHFT

you can use Kat's paypal account bookish_lass@yahoo.com

Done... divide accordingly whilst i languish in  misery

Russell Kanning

thank you .... I think it will be buying propane for heating water