• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Russell Arrested 4/15/2010

Started by Radical_Teen, April 15, 2010, 06:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Hopefully we'll get to see him Monday and we'll have a better idea.

Riddler

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on April 23, 2010, 09:11 AM NHFT
I'll paint some signs, and don't mind suggestions for slogans.

how bout:

"SUPPORT YOUR OFFSPRING''

or

''PAY AS YOU PROCREATE''

hmmmm?

Kat Kanning

Around a dozen people arrested at the jail protest for trespassing.  There are the ones I've been told were arrested:  Ian, Dale, Richard, Rich Paul, Sean, Lauren, Jim, Menno.  I believe most have been released, except Lauren, who had the warrant out for her.  Bastards picked her up.  I think they knocked Richard down.

Cooper's raw video
Cheshire County Jail Arrests on 4-25 (Uneditied)

Kat Kanning

Jim is still missing.  They're trying to rescue Jim's van.

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

Mike Segal was apparently one of the arrested.

Tom Sawyer

Having fun with the after party at Bunker Hill...

Many firsts today.

It was great to see Russell and him to get a good vibe from our antics.

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 25, 2010, 06:55 PM NHFT
They're trying to rescue Jim's van.

Rescue from what? He, and me and about 5 others, parked at the motel across the street from the jail. The caretaker or owner there gave us permission to park there for an hour. He said, I think, that after 2 hours he would have them towed (or something). I hope Jim's van wasn't towed!

Jim Johnson

The Van is safe and I am at home.
Lauren is being taken to Nashua by Nashua PD.

KBCraig

Quote from: Riddler on April 25, 2010, 12:04 PM NHFT

how bout:

This isn't for your edification (since your ignorance is a deliberate affectation that knows no bounds), but for anyone who is legitimately wondering: the only reason Russell was arrested, was because his name popped up on the radar when he took an "inside the system" traditional job, specifically for the purpose of being able to make support payments. They showed up and arrested him while he was at that job, despite his ex-wife's request that they not interfere with his ability to work.

I hope I haven't betrayed any confidences here. Feel free to delete if I have.

highline

Quote from: KBCraig on April 25, 2010, 10:38 PM NHFT
Quote from: Riddler on April 25, 2010, 12:04 PM NHFT

how bout:

This isn't for your edification (since your ignorance is a deliberate affectation that knows no bounds), but for anyone who is legitimately wondering: the only reason Russell was arrested, was because his name popped up on the radar when he took an "inside the system" traditional job, specifically for the purpose of being able to make support payments. They showed up and arrested him while he was at that job, despite his ex-wife's request that they not interfere with his ability to work.

I hope I haven't betrayed any confidences here. Feel free to delete if I have.

Sounds like he got screwed with his pants on by the ridiculous quasi-criminal child support enforcement branch of the state.

Yep, everything is functioning properly.

dalebert

Quote from: KBCraig on April 25, 2010, 10:38 PM NHFTThey showed up and arrested him while he was at that job, despite his ex-wife's request that they not interfere with his ability to work.

:o

Oh yes.  It's for the children.   ::)

Kat Kanning

Where is Lauren being held?  Is she being arraigned today in Nashua?  What time?

Is anyone going to visit Russell?

Thank you to everyone who went to Russell's jail protest, and especially to those who wound up getting arrested for it.

Raineyrocks

I couldn't make it, my grandsons were here from Mass.    What in the world did they arrest people for?  Okay, I read for trespassing but how is that trespassing?

Trifith

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 26, 2010, 06:49 AM NHFT
Thank you to everyone who went to Russell's jail protest, and especially to those who wound up getting arrested for it.

Happy to go. Not so happy to get arrested, but when you don't do whatever ridiculous thing they say, that's what happens. I think they let us go because they didn't want the whole jail singing "Someday, Someday Soon" and "Flame of Free" which I think would be the inevitable result of trying to keep that group there.