• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Russell Arrested 4/15/2010

Started by Radical_Teen, April 15, 2010, 06:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

JJ

antijingoist

Quote from: Kevin Dean on April 15, 2010, 08:08 PM NHFT
Kurt just called me. He spoke with Officer LaPorte? who said that Russell will be arraigned at 8 am at Superior Court. He was arrested on the child support issue.

Thats kurts best guess. we officially do not know if it will be tomorrow.

Pat K

Fluff and Stuff

A hearing happened at Keene District Court at 9:30 A.M.  Russell was sentenced to 7 days in jail with one served, I think.

John

The entire court (well, at least everyone at the victim's end) stood when "All rise for the defendant" was called.

MaineShark

Well, at least some folks know who actually deserves respect in the courtroom...

Joe

Kat Kanning

If someone wanted to find out if Russell has visting hours this weekend, that would be helpful.  He tends to get expidited intake now.

Kat Kanning

If you want to write to Russell, here's the address.  I know he appreciates it when people print articles and stuf to send him.

Russell Kanning
160 River Road
Westmoreland, NH 03467

Mike Barskey

Becky Thatcher

Crap.....I just heard about this, we were out of town.   >:(

Dave Ridley

mini-video up, basically just an announcement with a link to this thread.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Fluff and Stuff on April 16, 2010, 08:53 AM NHFT
A hearing happened at Keene District Court at 9:30 A.M.  Russell was sentenced to 7 days in jail with one served, I think.

For what?

Lance

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on April 16, 2010, 07:56 PM NHFT
Quote from: Fluff and Stuff on April 16, 2010, 08:53 AM NHFT

For what?

I don't know whether he was sentenced for anything, but when I called the court clerk today she said he was being held "because he didn't pay his child support."  She was very abrupt with me and not very forthcoming.  I didn't have a lot of time to engage her in conversation to find out more details.

That was this afternoon around 3:15 and I asked her whether there was a hearing set for Monday morning.  She said that they hadn't yet scheduled a hearing in his case yet but that they were in the process of doing so.

I didn't get a chance to call back until after 4 and they were closed.

Does anyone know whether they set his case for hearing in the last 45 minutes of their work day today?

I figure that they'll be in no rush to get him in front of a judge.

Mike Barskey

The jail told me just now that Russell is not in population and has no visitor hours yet. I overheard him saying to another jail-cop that Russell was in "112" (I'm assuming cage #112), so I asked him: if Russell isn't in population, what is 112? He said it was the room they were using to hold Russell but he's no longer there, but he's not in population yet - he's in the process of getting there (or something like that).