• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Russell Arrested 4/15/2010

Started by Radical_Teen, April 15, 2010, 06:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Lance on April 16, 2010, 08:04 PM NHFT
Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on April 16, 2010, 07:56 PM NHFT
Quote from: Fluff and Stuff on April 16, 2010, 08:53 AM NHFT
A hearing happened at Keene District Court at 9:30 A.M.  Russell was sentenced to 7 days in jail with one served, I think.

For what?

I don't know whether he was sentenced for anything, but when I called the court clerk today she said he was being held "because he didn't pay his child support."  She was very abrupt with me and not very forthcoming.  I didn't have a lot of time to engage her in conversation to find out more details.

That was this afternoon around 3:15 and I asked her whether there was a hearing set for Monday morning.  She said that they hadn't yet scheduled a hearing in his case yet but that they were in the process of doing so.

I didn't get a chance to call back until after 4 and they were closed.

Does anyone know whether they set his case for hearing in the last 45 minutes of their work day today?

I figure that they'll be in no rush to get him in front of a judge.

Ah, thanks. I knew about the child support stuff, but didn't know he had any criminal charges here related to it that would result in a jail sentence. (That is, I thought they had some sort of warrant out of California, and if he be arrested, he'd either be held until the Calif. bureaucrats came to take him, or like what happened last time, they would just hold him indefinitely until he agreed to pay.)

FTL_Ian

112 is one of the holding cells in the reception area.

Has anyone figured out who arrested Russell?  If it was the staties, then it appears the staties are on a free-stater roundup, with Jim being arrested tonight and Lauren wanted.   >:(

Blogged it:
http://freekeene.com/2010/04/16/mass-free-stater-arrests-possible-round-up-occurring/

Kat Kanning

No the 7 days was  for driving without a license.  The stuff in Superior Ct is about child support.  But they're both the same thing really.

TackleTheWorld

Message from Jim: Russell's hearing will be Tuesday at Superior CT in Keene, not Monday.

Kat Kanning

I just saw an old article that said it was Gov. Lynch who made Burke a "justice" in 2005.

Kat Kanning

From Lauren's photo, it looks like Russell is not cooperating at all.  He still has his own clothes on.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 19, 2010, 06:06 AM NHFT
I just saw an old article that said it was Gov. Lynch who made Burke a "justice" in 2005.

I wonder how soon we're all going to make him retire. ;D

Kat Kanning

It would be much appreciated if people called the jail and asked if Russell is being given his mail.  I've been told they're withholding his mail.  Cheshire County Jail (603) 399-7794

BTW, J'raxis, thanks for the jail list on NHCLOG.  It really came in handy when I was trying to find Russell.

Tom Sawyer

Called the jail to ask about Russell's arraignment. He went and asked a supervisor and told me he couldn't give out that information. I was told he is recieving his mail... don't know wether to believe him or not.

Anyone know so I can go spend some time in court, a place I enjoy hanging out in so much?

Tom Sawyer

Went over and saw the Vice Prez, Joan of Winchester and the Wordsmith as they were leaving.

Apparently Russell's arraignment was yesterday... SOP to lie to us.

The petty tyrants continue the bad blood... I suppose they reap what they sow.

I am wondering about the Human Right Violations at Van Wickler's facility... What are the temperature limits, air circulation requirements... apparently in has reached 120 degrees in the bubble.

Jim Johnson

I saw Russell, through the glass, at Westmoreland today.
He was still in the hot bubble room, but able to give us a smile.

Kat Kanning

They want $10,000 ransom to let Russell go.   I don't even have $100 to give them, so he's in there forever, I guess.  I'm not asking for money, BTW, as I have no way to pay it back.

dalebert

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 20, 2010, 12:25 PM NHFT
They want $10,000 ransom to let Russell go.

I bet that's just the tip of the iceberg too.  It would probably just buy him time until they arrest him again and demand more $.

Kat Kanning

Yes.  They want $2000/month.  I make $800/month.  I can't keep him out of jail on that.  They apparently aren't going to let him work a regular job.  There's no way out of this.

Tom Sawyer

Sending a hug your way Kat. :)