• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Trial for David's Nashua 420 civ dis mon. may 3rd

Started by David, April 17, 2010, 10:49 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

The state thinks that I am disorderly.  It's true, my room is all the evidence they need.   ;)  They also got me for resisting. 
Nashua District court at 8:15 am

I'll need a ride from Keene, happy to pay gas etc. 
Date of trial is now may 3rd due to a continuance.

Lloyd Danforth

David

I'd like to invite everyone to the event that Nashua pd sponsored at the nashua district court tomorrow.  I can't wait for this to be over.   :P

Tom Sawyer

Kat Kanning

Trifith

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 04, 2010, 06:10 AM NHFT
What happened?

The prosecution wasn't prepared to proceed, so they continued both David and Cat until August 2. The funny thing is that there is audio of the lady in the bathrobe telling David if he isn't ready that the trial will proceed anyway, but the prosecution gets a pass.

Free libertarian

Hmmm...File a motion for a speedy trial and counter sue for willful denial of constitutional rights under U.S.C. something or other ?   >:D   

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Free libertarian on May 04, 2010, 03:53 PM NHFT
Hmmm...File a motion for a speedy trial and counter sue for willful denial of constitutional rights under U.S.C. something or other ?   >:D   

According to their own rules (a Supreme Court decision I think—I don't have a citation) they can drag it out for up to six months before a speedy trial claim will be entertained by the Court.

Russell Kanning

so it is hurry up and wait
so you have to take a day off work every time they want to meet ..... and then they delay it