• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

IT Genius Needed

Started by Lance, October 22, 2010, 11:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance

I know I haven't been frequenting this forum much lately but I know that there are lots of people here who might be able to provide the help needed.  Very recently I was hired as general counsel for the Human Rights Defense Center located in nearby Brattleboro, Vermont.  I haven't (yet) moved over to VT but that may be on the horizon for me.  In any event, HRDC is seeking bids for several jobs that require a level of sophistication that none of us here possess.

The contracts will be awarded to individuals and/or organizations who can demonstrate prior experience and can provide references for prior work.  Applicants need not be able to do all of the work that we require, but must have exceptional skills in relation to the work for which they are bidding.

Immediate needs are:

1)  www.humanrightsdefensecenter.org needs to be operational

2)  www.prisonlegalnews.org should be linked to the URL in #1 above so that articles uploaded to PLN automatically appear on HRDC's site.   Reconfiguring this site in order to gain that functionality is not out of the question.

3)  The proprietary internal program that handles the mailing list/subscriber database  needs work and is functionally deficient in several regards.  Whether this program needs to be scrapped and rewritten or can be "fixed" is a question to which I do not have the answer.

Please direct any questions to me at the email username of lweber using the domain humanrightsdefensecenter.org or call me at 802-579-1309.

Cheers,
Lance