• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

For Rainey & Mike Barskey

Started by dalebert, April 25, 2010, 07:53 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

shyfrog

Angel says "That's cool!" and Daniel says "Wow!"  :icon_pirat:

Puke

Neat!
Barskey is going to stab you for this Dale.   ;D

Tom Sawyer

William says he's glad they aren't at our house.  ;D

cathleeninnh

Raineyrocks

Quote from: dalebert on April 25, 2010, 07:53 AM NHFT
Mass of Daddy Long Legs in a Tree

Oh Yuck!  That creeped me out!  :o  We have spider eggs on the window shutters that scare me but they're outside so I leave them alone.   

How in the world could 1 spider make that many babies or is it a spider nest and not babies?

Mike Barskey

wha...huh? Oh, I must have passed out.

Great. Thanks, Dale. Just when I was becoming able to deal with minor spiders like Daddy Longlegs.... sigh.

:)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Mike Barskey on April 26, 2010, 09:41 AM NHFT
wha...huh? Oh, I must have passed out.

Great. Thanks, Dale. Just when I was becoming able to deal with minor spiders like Daddy Longlegs.... sigh.

:)

Eeeww!  Daddy Longlegs are minor spiders to you?  They scare the crap out of me!  :o

EthanLeeVita

Try a mass of burning tarantulas. They make the creepiest scream. I'm okay with fire. I'm okay with spiders. You light a spider on fire and I'll freak out. I know...I have weird fears.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: EthanLeeVita on April 26, 2010, 02:38 PM NHFT
Try a mass of burning tarantulas. They make the creepiest scream. I'm okay with fire. I'm okay with spiders. You light a spider on fire and I'll freak out. I know...I have weird fears.

Aaww, the poor tarantulas! Gosh, I'd scream too if someone set me on fire.  :'(      I don't kill them even though I'm scared of them, I just ask the kids to put them back outside because they're not afraid of them.  :P

gibson042

Quote from: Raineyrocks on April 26, 2010, 09:05 AM NHFT
How in the world could 1 spider make that many babies or is it a spider nest and not babies?
Harvestmen

QuoteMany species of harvestmen easily tolerate members of their own species, with aggregations of many individuals often found at protected sites near water. These aggregations can count up to 200 animals in the Laniatores, but more than 70,000 in certain Eupnoi. This behavior is likely a strategy against climatic odds, but also against predators, combining the effect of scent secretions, and reducing the probability of each individual of being eaten.

Pat K

Stir fried with spice. A Cambodian treat.

Trillian

Why oh why did I push play... Thanks for the nightmare I will have tonight!

dalebert

Trillian

As creepy as that is, WOW I had to look at it for a bit before I could tell if it was a real spider, or a tattoo. Nice job whoever did that.