• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The Trials of the Tres Passive Twelve

Started by Jim Johnson, April 27, 2010, 10:00 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

News of the coming clog hits the Sentinel, complete with vitriolic "deadbeat dad" comments by people ignorant of Russell's situation.
http://freekeene.com/2010/04/28/sentinel-reports-on-police-exhausting-their-resources-arresting-the-trespassive-twelve/

Tom Sawyer

The "Law and Order" crowds comments do a nice job of making themselves look like hateful assholes... The radicals come off looking rational in comparison.

Tom Sawyer

So I just listened to Mondays FreeTalkLive and we now have something else to add to the list...

We are ruining the "Narrative" for the rest of the movement...  ;D

dalebert

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 28, 2010, 05:43 PM NHFT

"Wah!  Wah!  You guys are getting all the attention.  You make us seem boring."

Reminds me of a comedian talking about when his girlfriend asked "Do these pants make my ass look big?" and he answered, "Your ass makes your ass look big!"

highline

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 28, 2010, 05:43 PM NHFT
So I just listened to Mondays FreeTalkLive and we now have something else to add to the list...

I will prefix with the fact that I like Denis very much, I think he's a good guy.

But.

There is a good reason that the FSP is not a top down controlled movement where one person decides what everyone will do.

Tom Sawyer

Commenter on the Sentinel threatening our children now...

Citizen wrote on Apr 28, 2010 4:06 PM:
" The police need to give serious consequences to these morons, THe judges need to enforce the penalty to the strictist possible limit. They are no longer fun to look at they have become a burdern to the City, and a tax on resources.
They keep bragging on how many are moving in to Keene, Yet they trickle in one by one, and replace the ones that have returned home.
I saw a picture of a child on their website protesting at the jail, they should all be charged with contributing to the deliquency of a minor, and DCYF should be notified. The game must stop and it is up to concerned citizens such as ourselves to raise complaint to our elected officials to say "No More" "

Governments don't frighten me as much as "Citizen"s do. The same people that are mad at Russell for the effect on children... want to take children from their parents.

Jim Johnson

We knew these days would come.

Their hatred of liberty will boil.
They will attack us claiming justice for the community.
They will become violent and they will send their people with guns.
Many of us will suffer.
But our actions are making them state their hatreds plainly.

We are happy and act as free people, they are hateful and their hate will eventually consume them.

Jim Johnson

KBCraig

Did the confiscate The Sword Of Liberty?

Trifith

Quote from: KBCraig on April 30, 2010, 02:18 AM NHFT
Did the confiscate The Sword Of Liberty?

They did confiscate both The Sword Of Liberty, and my own blade. Took them 15-20 minutes to get around to it though. Mean time we were inside the jail with our noble blades.

Kat Kanning

Trifith

Jim Johnson

Lauren and Auburn said that the cops were playing with the big sword while I was in confinement.   :D

dalebert

Quote from: Jim Johnson on April 30, 2010, 09:05 AM NHFT
Lauren and Auburn said that the cops were playing with the big sword while I was in confinement.   :D

See, I told you.  They do have souls!

Jim Johnson

Quote from: dalebert on April 30, 2010, 10:00 AM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on April 30, 2010, 09:05 AM NHFT

See, I told you.  They do have souls!

They locked me in a small room and played with my toys... sounds like soulless bullies to me.