• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The Trials of the Tres Passive Twelve

Started by Jim Johnson, April 27, 2010, 10:00 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Well, further proof that everyone wants to play with Jim's big sword.

Littlehawk, you'd have to search a while to find someone who detests cops as much as I do, but I do not think what you said about Jardis is true.  I think he's really crossed over from the dark side.

dalebert

Jim Johnson

The light side is like San Francisco... you can leave for free to go to the dark side, but there is a terrible cost to return.

The Dog Schnee is active from the lighthouse to boat six.

Russell Kanning

i will try to be at the arraignment
is it better to be outside the court in costume or inside?

Kat Kanning

Jim Johnson

If no one goes into the court, the judge will issue twelve new arrest warrants. 
Twelve arrest warrants inside and twelve arrestables outside.
It might look like a Keystone Cop thing.  ;D

dalebert

Quote from: Jim Johnson on May 13, 2010, 12:49 PM NHFTIf no one goes into the court, the judge will issue twelve new arrest warrants.

So the first charge is for being in a public place when they tell you not to be and
the second charge would be for not being in a public place when they demand you to be.

Once again, disobeying is the only crime in a Statist's mind.

MaineShark

Quote from: dalebert on May 13, 2010, 03:05 PM NHFTOnce again, disobeying is the only crime in a Statist's mind.

Of course.

If they can get you to obey often enough, and particularly in things you would not otherwise do if asked (and more particularly, in things which you would otherwise actively oppose), they have you for life, most likely.

If you conspired with them to harm your neighbor, you either have to support the idea that the State makes it okay, or admit that you harmed an innocent person.   Most don't have the integrity to face that level of self-realization, so they become blind supporters of the State.  Else, they would have to take responsibility for all the evil they've done at the State's behalf.

But it goes deeper than that.  The more they can get you to just obey without question, the more it becomes cemented into your mind.  The big acts are the blocks, but the countless little acts of obedience are the mortar that hold the wall together.  Even among those who can admit they were defrauded into committing evil acts, few can face up to the idea that, day in and day out, they've been the State's lapdog.

Obedience is key.  And often blind obedience to trivial dictates serves as much purpose as anything else.  Looked-at with an understanding of the psychology behind it, the behavior of the Statists suddenly makes sense.  They probably don't really even understand why they do what they do, and demand what they demand; they just know that demanding obedience is important).  The real origins of the technique are lost in antiquity, but it was common among barbarians to immediately "blood" conscript troops by having them massacre some innocent villagers at the next stop after they had been conscripted.  Conscripts therefore became loyal subordinates, rather than face up to the atrocity they had committed.  After a little while, obedience just becomes habit.

Joe

Jim Johnson

Quote from: dalebert on May 13, 2010, 03:05 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on May 13, 2010, 12:49 PM NHFTIf no one goes into the court, the judge will issue twelve new arrest warrants.

So the first charge is for being in a public place when they tell you not to be and
the second charge would be for not being in a public place when they demand you to be.

Once again, disobeying is the only crime in a Statist's mind.

That's perfect.

It boils down to them just being bossy bitches with guns.

Russell Kanning

Jim Johnson

Tuesday is National Go Barefoot Day.   ;D

Kat Kanning

I believe charges for 4 people were dropped and 8 were arraigned.  The 8 all have different trial dates/times.  It was funny to have non-freestaters start heckling Burke  ;D

Jim Johnson

Judge:  Do you want a trial?

Me: No.

Judge:  Do you want to plead guilty?

Me:  No.

Judge:  I'll mark you as not guilty.
            $1000 PR

Oh yeah... trial is August 27th at 10:00 pm.

KBCraig

Russell Kanning