• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

VA and editors criminal and ethical abuse

Started by sgtusmc, April 29, 2010, 07:08 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

VA and Editors criminal and ethical abuse
Peter Macdonald 465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   My opinion letters are the truth as I continue to write of criminal government wrongs everyday.  Disappointment as no one will talk civilly, only violence against others appears to be the way to bring relief.  Talk in a civilized society is the proper way to solve problems.  The NH Constitution directs as the solution when all other means fail is to "Abolish".  May be our law makers should look up the definition of the word abolish.  Is that not what we are sending our young US Military children to Iraq and Afghanistan to do to the enemy.  People from other nations that threaten to harm our freedom by diminishing our Constitution are abolished.  Should we the people allow the NH and Federal elected officials to diminish the people's rights for their own self-gain?  Should we allow the editors to disrespect our Constitution by censoring the opinion of citizens telling of government wrongs against the people?
   US Rep Shea-Porter is up for re-election this year.  The voters are informed of what the good and bad actions of our elected officials by the opinion of the voters.  The Constitution granted freedom of the press to allow the people to communicate with others of wrongs in government for the good of the USA.  If Shea-Porter did not want the public to know she filed a false police complaint to stop a voters opinion then she should not have done it.  The public needs to know that Shea-Porter used her trusted government powers to interfere with a 100% disabled US Military veteran's medical care to stop this veteran's opinion.   We the average citizen would be in jail if we violated the law as she has.
   NH governor Lynch made a voter pay money to speak with him of government wrongs.  This is clearly stated as a crime against the NH and USA Constitutions.  Lynch is up for re-election this year yet the editors do not believe the opinion of the voters is relevant.  It is not like public records documenting all that I say cannot be produced.  No one wants to talk about Judge Peter Fauver using the power of the NH judicial to intentionally harm natural born US citizens.  When the case was presented to the NH Supreme court they covered it up.  It is not like this is the first time that I have put this in writing and published it around the world on the web.  Retribution by the courts and government officials constitutes a crime against the peace and dignity of the USA.  Stopping or reducing my medical care for combat related disabilities, as our newspapers to make the people of the USA aware must talk about retaliation being used against the people. 
   The VA reads my letters of wrongs everyday because to harass me the VA suicide hotline calls my family all hours of the day and night.  Government officials scrutinize my opinion letters everyday not to stop the crimes but to look for a way to get retaliation against me.  I am a 100% disabled US Marine with serious head injury.  The government is playing games with my head to attempt to cause me to take violent actions so they can justify what is happening.  The editors censor the truth as they play games with our Constitution. 
   If my letters were not the truth court action would bring relief to these judicial and government criminals.  Court action is not used because that would bring the truth to the public.  Court action for me is to expensive and the system is flawed by a NH Supreme court that protects it's own over the rights of the citizens of the USA.      Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC