• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free stuff - houseware stuff

Started by PassionatePantherrr, April 29, 2010, 02:38 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PassionatePantherrr

If you're a new mover (or you're just moving to a new place up here), I have a few things that might be of interest... I'm cleaning out, and finding things like candles, incense, kitchen-ware, and would like to hand off to someone who could use them. Let me know if you're interested, and we can arrange a time for you to come browse the pile o' stuff (we're closer to Concord for folks who haven't met us yet)

-Denise

AntonLee

porcupine kate

Anything you can't find a good home for I can pickup on Thursday afternoon for the Scholars' Academy yard sale.

MaineShark

With the email notification issues, Denise didn't know there were any replies, here.  I just noticed it, so I'll let her know...

Joe

PassionatePantherrr

Quote from: AntonLee on April 29, 2010, 03:35 PM NHFT
I like incense!

If there;s a day/time you'd like to swing by (eg. at our bonfire this coming Saturday), they're still available :-)

PassionatePantherrr

Quote from: porcupine kate on April 29, 2010, 06:25 PM NHFT
Anything you can't find a good home for I can pickup on Thursday afternoon for the Scholars' Academy yard sale.

Kate-

Sorry I didn't see your reply! If there's anything else coming up yard-sale or otherwise that you'd still like to come look at stuff, let me know.

porcupine kate

The only thing I can think of is the Porc fest silent auction.
We had the yard sale all ready.