• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Liberty T-shirts

Started by dalebert, April 29, 2010, 05:33 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

I have 2 XL "I'm Not Afraid of the Anarchy Boogeyman" T-shirts left for $5 each.

I have 3 L T-shirts from the Cafe Press store for $12 each.  2 are "Don't Blame Me, I Didn't Vote" and one is "Congress Shall Make No Law." and the period is fairly pronounced.

These are leftover from previous orders where I didn't quite sell them all.  They're still new and unused.

porcupine kate

If you can't find buyers i would love to have them donated to the Porc fest silent auction.
Kate

dalebert

Quote from: porcupine kate on April 29, 2010, 06:05 PM NHFT
If you can't find buyers i would love to have them donated to the Porc fest silent auction.
Kate

If they haven't sold by then, I will commit to doing that.  Error has already claimed one.

porcupine kate

dalebert

They've been sitting in a neat pile on my dresser for many months in my already cluttered room so I'm eager to use the most expedient method to get rid of them.  Therefore, selling now is more appealing than auction later.  =\

dalebert

Actually Kate, if you have somewhere for them and are willing to take them off my hands, I'll hand over what's left the next time I see you for the auction.  It's not that I can't pack them away, but I know I'll forget about them if I do.  That's why things tend to be cluttery, because it's mostly stuph that I know needs to be dealt with and I've been procrastinating.  Error has already claimed one though.

porcupine kate

I can take them at any time. 
I have a couple of bins in the basement slowly filling up with goodies for the auction.