• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

GREETED NEW PORC

Started by Lloyd Danforth, October 18, 2005, 05:53 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

polyanarch

Turn ons:

NH underground
CCW rigs
Dismantling government

Turn offs:

non-non-judging-non-non-christians who are not non untolerant and non-pro-non judging.
white socks
TV
shrinkage

Kat Kanning

I'm worried about you.  Seriously.

polyanarch

Pat McCotter

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: russellkanning on October 20, 2005, 08:39 AM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on October 18, 2005, 05:53 PM NHFT
I just greeted a new member who lives in New Haven, CT. I turned him on to the NHUnderground.
Isn't that considered abuse in some jurisdictions?

I told him not to inhale.

Lloyd Danforth

I greeted yet another new CT Porc today!  A guy from Windsor, the next town over. I sent him links to the NHLA, and FSP and NHFREE forums.  I invited him to call me.  Perhaps we'll get together.

KBCraig

I just saw a used 60 passenger school bus in good shape for $2,500. It's diesel, too, so it's ready for the biodiesel revolution.

I had visions of painting it up as the Free State Bus. It could be the Porcridge Family!

Dreepa

Quote from: KBCraig on November 10, 2005, 02:24 PM NHFT
I just saw a used 60 passenger school bus in good shape for $2,500. It's diesel, too, so it's ready for the biodiesel revolution.

I had visions of painting it up as the Free State Bus. It could be the Porcridge Family!

Hmmm that could be crazy!!!!!!!

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: KBCraig on November 10, 2005, 02:24 PM NHFT

K.B. Kesey