• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ron Paul Fan: "Hate immigrants or you're a sheep"

Started by dalebert, April 30, 2010, 10:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

A comment I posted on a RP4409 video that complains about McCain for supporting "Amnesty"--

Quote from: AnarchyInYourHeadSeriously, no video about the new police state forming in AZ over all? this brown people fear-mongering?
Unsubscribing.

And the first response--

Quote from: HydroCarbine
@AnarchyInYourHead - Don't let the door hit you on the way back into the bar, Sheep.

Baa-ah-ah-ah

Ron Paul's fear-mongering brownsploitation campaign video showing brown people sneakily swimming across streams and climbing fences and promising to strengthen the border against these "criminals" would have been the nail in the coffin of my support for him had I not already been long past that point by then.  Now RP4409 continues the tradition of criminalizing innocent people traveling freely across imaginary lines.

KBCraig

4409 is a strange one. For the most part, they post videos protesting the internal "border" checkpoints (that are dozens of miles from the border), and great civ-dis against speed cameras. Then they have the occasional thing like this.

I think some people are close to getting it, they just can't let go of certain prejudices.

thinkliberty

I think the people that couldn't understand this comic, have a better understanding of it now...

Lots of interesting comments here:
http://anarchyinyourhead.com/2009/07/03/top-10-causes-of-minarchism-5/

Dale drew it and then it happened. Scary!