• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Nashua holds event for Lauren

Started by TackleTheWorld, April 30, 2010, 11:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TackleTheWorld

Nashua District Court
25 Walnut Street
Second floor
Nashua, NH 03061

May 13, 2010
8:15 AM

This event is in apparent retaliation to the Nashua 420 celebration during Liberty Forum.
The accusation is disorderly conduct.

Tom Sawyer

So Jim and Big Mike get a "Trial" and Lauren gets an event!  :D

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on May 01, 2010, 02:24 AM NHFT

What, don't you think she deserves a special fete?  ;D

dalebert

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on May 01, 2010, 02:24 AM NHFT

It's all in the marketing, Tom.  Just ask Microsoft.

Dave Ridley

to ensure that people get something out of this event, regardless of government re-scheduling.....

I'm planning to hold a mini demonstration in front of the courthouse.... 7:45 am until roughly the end of Lauren's ordeal in there.  obviously I might take breaks if she doesn't get to appear for hours on end, but I should at least be there outside the whole time from

7:45am to 9:45 am

again this is regardless of the trial scheduling.   so if they change the date/time then we can all focus on demonstrating instead of being divided between the demo and the insides.   

join me if you like before going in, and maybe after.   it would be appreciated.

I can't do this for even a third of the court events but i'm doing it for this one as a way of urging the rest of you to start holding such outside-court demonstrations regularly.   having done them a few times I think they are useful , but we havent been doing them enough lately.  just showing up and sitting in the trial doesnt show the public something's going on.   I do think it would be useful to have someone taking detailed notes inside or openly videotaping the trial just in case something unusual happens.  Those are the two things I wont be able to do while demonstrating.

TackleTheWorld

No trial-like event today.  they said the event has a continuance until Jun 20-something.  I'll make a new calendar item when I find out. 

We had a pretty fun sign and flag wave outside.  A tea party lady stopped to tell us anarchists shouldn't use the rattlesnake flag.  She wanted to use it to reincarnate the constitution.

Russell Kanning

guess it was good that people anticipated that the government would flinch

maybe that lady would like me then ... i am an anarchist who never uses the yellow snake flag

AntonLee

that's funny I made an official Tea Bagger flag. . .

Sam A. Robrin

Funny, earlier today, I suggested that her flag should read "JUST TREAD ON ME A LITTLE BIT."

dalebert

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on May 13, 2010, 08:27 PM NHFT
Funny, earlier today, I suggested that her flag should read "JUST TREAD ON ME A LITTLE BIT."

That's gonna be a design.   >:D

KBCraig

Quote from: AntonLee on May 13, 2010, 08:05 PM NHFT
that's funny I made an official Tea Bagger flag. . .

I think that was my twist on the phrase. Don't worry, I won't sue you for IP. ;)

AntonLee

I don't know about that, I've been saying that quote since I started disliking the tea-parties.  Which was pretty much immediately.  If I ever make money off of it I'll buy you a steak dinner just because.

TackleTheWorld