• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Wanted: partner for land purchase

Started by Mike Barskey, May 02, 2010, 04:16 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

I have found 20 acres of land in Grafton that is off the grid. There is a house and solar and well, etc., on about 2-5 of those acres, which I want, and the rest is natural. This property is too expensive for me.

I'm looking for someone who wants to live off the grid and who wants about 10 acres to purchase it with me (we can come up with our own agreement). Off the grid is important because I don't want the owner of those 10 acres to change their mind and invite government regulation and intrusion by bringing electricity or sewage, etc. to the property.

If you are serious about living off the grid and about the Grafton area, please contact me ASAP and we'll talk about details and get you up here to see the property.

Thanks.

- Mike

Free libertarian

I have an idea.  It may be a good idea, depending upon perspective.  I bet you'll find it interesting anyhow.   So today I'm hanging at the mancave, will be doing radio show later.   Maybe we oughta talk? 

Kat Kanning

I kinda doubt he's still interested in doing this.  Just a guess.