• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Arrived - Still Looking!

Started by EthanLeeVita, May 03, 2010, 09:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

EthanLeeVita

Now that I'm done hiding from Abbie for his birthday party, I can say I finally made it here! I know I made a thread before (and I now see in the wrong forum  :blush: ), but does anyone know of someone looking for a roommate for alternative methods of payment? I'm trying to stay in the agora and would rather not commit to FRNs if I'm not 100% sure I can pay it monthly. (Got something working with Abbie and TozCash, but I hate to rely on one thing for wealth).

Additionally, anyone need work done for them under the table or even just to make connections or learn a skill for future use? Just trying to branch out and learn skills/make connections as fast as possible so I can put them to use.

Oh and I know they are world apart, but the two areas I've been looking at are Keene or Grafton based on others' reviews. Though, of course, I'll be happy for anything at the moment. Gotta make sacrifices when trying to live free ;)

jdtalley

Hi Ethan. Welcome! I'm a new mover to New Hampshire myself and I have been working on a piece of land with a few agorist friends to turn it into a community we've named "Agorist Acres." No one is paying rent during the month of May but we do ask for lots of help clearing debris from the property. Currently there are two motorhomes on the property where three people are living but we'd need to move more RVs on the property to accommodate more folks.

If you're in Grafton you should stop by and see the project for yourself. We're looking for entrepreneurially minded agorists to be our neighbors.

Jason

EthanLeeVita

Yeah, Kevin has been keeping me updated about Agorist Acres. ;) He mentioned 5 acres had been bought and he was moving his RV there today.

Mike Barskey

anthonybpugh

I think Dale is looking for a houseboy. 

EthanLeeVita

Yes...yess...I keep reading that. And like I said on FreeKeene Forums...if I have to... ;) Think I'll consider Agorist Acres and talk to Kevin some more first. Dale would have to repair quite a bit of psychological damage from horny pick-ups.  >:D

EthanLeeVita

Well, I got a place to stay with Dale until June, but plans change and he needs to move Richard in sooner than later so they can coordinate for their movie plans. Dale is willing to wait until the end of the month, but he stresses that the sooner Richard can move in, the faster the movie plans can complete.

Does anyone have a place to stay in exchange for some labor? I'm trying to avoid an in-the-system job (trying to live in the agora) so FRNs are rather low for traditional forms of payment, but I do want to compensate anyone offering me housing.

Fluff and Stuff

Just stay with Dale until June, he won't mind.  Also, you never know, maybe one or two of Dale's current roommates will leave.

EthanLeeVita

Cooper is leaving sometime soon, but Dale relies on FRNs from the roommates to keep everything paid.

Lloyd Danforth

Lawn work for old folks. Starting Gardens for old folks.

EthanLeeVita

Happy to do either  ;D

Lloyd, you know anyone?

Lloyd Danforth

Should be a lot of opportunity in Keene for that. I think Kat and Russell did it for a while.

EthanLeeVita

Kat & Russell: How did you find people? I've never done anything like this before so I'm still learning.

Kat Kanning

We lived in a mobile home park...lots of old people.

Russell Kanning

Before the end of this month, maybe we can have you stay here in Grafton and earn some money/pay for expenses by good old fashion construction labor.
Are you mobile and can visit some of us in Grafton? If not, maybe you can pay for a seat with someone coming this way for a visit.