• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

More Londonderry thievery

Started by KBCraig, October 20, 2005, 09:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Lex

I wish I was in NH already, I'd love to go to a rally against eminent domain!

Lex

Quote from: The Baron on October 26, 2005, 10:37 AM NHFT
You could always visit for a few weeks...

My wife wouldn't let me go alone cus she wants to go too and at the moment we can't really afford to go (transportation, hotel and boarding our two dogs would be killer). Once we talk to a realtor and find some property for us to look at we will fly down for a few days to look around. By then we will also have a newborn to take with us, it's going to be an adventure...

APB

Quote from: Eli on October 25, 2005, 09:19 PM NHFT
Maybe you should also email the press.? PS anyone have any TNT for that damn dam.
okay, I sent letters to all of my reps that handle Londonderry, Derry News, Londonderry Times and the Union Leader. Every NH Senator has one, along with the Governor. Someone out there hopefully will care for home owners having some rights on this legal theivery called Eminent Domain.

Kat Kanning

APB, what do you think about a rally in support of the homeowners?

APB

Quote from: katdillon on October 26, 2005, 07:22 PM NHFT
APB, what do you think about a rally in support of the homeowners?
I believe that many of our land owners would support a rally. Whether I win or lose; somewhere, some how, this has to stop.

Dreepa

Quote from: APB on October 26, 2005, 06:54 PM NHFT
Quote from: Eli on October 25, 2005, 09:19 PM NHFT
Maybe you should also email the press.? PS anyone have any TNT for that damn dam.
okay, I sent letters to all of my reps that handle Londonderry, Derry News, Londonderry Times and the Union Leader. Every NH Senator has one, along with the Governor. Someone out there hopefully will care for home owners having some rights on this legal theivery called Eminent Domain.
Sent an email off to my 3 reps and my state senator (who I just met on Monday night).

Russell Kanning

Quote from: APB on October 26, 2005, 07:27 PM NHFT
I believe that many of our land owners would support a rally. Whether I win or lose; somewhere, some how, this has to stop.
It has stopped in New London with the 7 people who wouldn't move. You can also stop it in your town.
I would guess it would take a tsunami to get dog out of Hampton Beach. :)

Michael Fisher

Quote from: APB on October 25, 2005, 05:47 PM NHFT
Quote from: freedominnh on October 25, 2005, 04:12 PM NHFT
Great letter!? Might as well cc to Gov & AG.

I had already forwarded the e-mail to the Gov, but I did not have the AG e-mail

I have the phone number for the AG's office if you need that.   ;D  Oh wait, that's the criminal bureau investigator's phone number.  Nevermind.

But here's the NH DOJ's contact info.  Just mail it to them.

33 Capitol Street
Concord, NH 03301
Telephone (603) 271-3658
Fax (603) 271-2110
TDD Access: Relay NH 1-800-735-2964

Normal business hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday

Dreepa

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on October 27, 2005, 02:11 PM NHFT
Quote from: APB on October 25, 2005, 05:47 PM NHFT
Quote from: freedominnh on October 25, 2005, 04:12 PM NHFT
Great letter!  Might as well cc to Gov & AG.

I had already forwarded the e-mail to the Gov, but I did not have the AG e-mail

I have the phone number for the AG's office if you need that.   ;D  Oh wait, that's the criminal bureau investigator's phone number.  Nevermind.

But here's the NH DOJ's contact info.  Just mail it to them.

33 Capitol Street
Concord, NH 03301
Telephone (603) 271-3658
Fax (603) 271-2110
TDD Access: Relay NH 1-800-735-2964

Normal business hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday

Yeah their website has no email address.

Lex

Quote from: Dreepa on October 27, 2005, 02:42 PM NHFT
Yeah their website has no email address.

email is too complicated for some people, especially those who can't get a real job and end up working for the government ;-)

president

::)
try this:

kelly.ayotte@doj.nh.gov

Dreepa

APB

Quote from: president on October 27, 2005, 03:05 PM NHFT
::)
try this:

kelly.ayotte@doj.nh.gov
THANKS FOR THE INFO! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.  ;D

EZPass

Will the rally be at APB's house?  Also, will we be handing out literature to run the executive councilors out of office that support ED policies?  Anyone know which ones are the most egregious offenders?  Does APB know?