• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

More Londonderry thievery

Started by KBCraig, October 20, 2005, 09:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

APB

Quote from: EZPass on October 28, 2005, 08:21 AM NHFT
Will the rally be at APB's house?? Also, will we be handing out literature to run the executive councilors out of office that support ED policies?? Anyone know which ones are the most egregious offenders?? Does APB know?
The Department of Transportation, the Fish and game along with the Attorney General's office. Also the 3 from the Executive commitee. When are yo planning the rally?

APB

Dreepa

APB-- you should write a letter to the UL and state that you don't want to sell your property at all.
Tell them about the damn lease that was expired.

APB

Good Afternoon,
12:15 PM, Friday.
I just threw off the Gove representative (company who wrote the report, saying my land is undevolepable) of my land and took off his pink ribbons that he was tying to my trees. I told him next time they come on my land; that, they talk with my lawyer first. I also Told him that I am not liable for my actions, if you trespass's again. I even apologized to the guy, saying that, I know your doing your job but stay off of my land.

president

I assume you have no trespassing signs up....

Dreepa

Quote from: APB on October 28, 2005, 12:16 PM NHFT
Good Afternoon,
12:15 PM, Friday.
I just threw off the Gove representative (company who wrote the report, saying my land is undevolepable) of my land and took off his pink ribbons that he was tying to my trees. I told him next time they come on my land; that, they talk with my lawyer first. I also Told him that I am not liable for my actions, if you trespass's again. I even apologized to the guy, saying that, I know your doing your job but stay off of my land.

You should also get your neighbors to pull out of the the stakes etc.

EZPass

What are the names of the 3 executive councilors?

GT

You can get no tresspassing signs at most hardware store. To be legit in NH they must have the Landowners name and address listed on the signs. Benson's Hardware has some yellow signs with the name and address lines already on them.

Why are they trying to mark the property???

LAT

Lets make no mistake about it, when DOT and DES agreed upon the number of acres to be in the mitigation plan, they were required that the lands be taken prior to the lease agreements running out on the properties.? Once DOT missed the deadline then it became a real problem.? You see DOT had a budget for the mitigation plan assuming that the lands would be valued as undevelopable wetlands and thus valued at a bargain basement price.? I have an intimate knowledge of this project and can answer questions involving any aspect of the mitigation plan.  It is very complex and I do not know where to start?  Any takers?

APB

Quote from: EZPass on October 28, 2005, 04:44 PM NHFT
What are the names of the 3 executive councilors?
Special Committee appointed by the Governor and the Executive Council who are: Chairman, Councilor Wieczorek, Councilor Wheeler and Councilor Spaulding

APB

Quote from: GT on October 28, 2005, 05:31 PM NHFT
You can get no tresspassing signs at most hardware store. To be legit in NH they must have the Landowners name and address listed on the signs. Benson's Hardware has some yellow signs with the name and address lines already on them.

Why are they trying to mark the property???
They are marking all the property lines with the pink tape, which inturn identifies wetland. They forgot that my land is manmade wetlands,

APB

Quote from: LAT on October 28, 2005, 08:17 PM NHFT
Lets make no mistake about it, when DOT and DES agreed upon the number of acres to be in the mitigation plan, they were required that the lands be taken prior to the lease agreements running out on the properties.? Once DOT missed the deadline then it became a real problem.? You see DOT had a budget for the mitigation plan assuming that the lands would be valued as undevelopable wetlands and thus valued at a bargain basement price.? I have an intimate knowledge of this project and can answer questions involving any aspect of the mitigation plan.? It is very complex and I do not know where to start?? Any takers?
I am definatly interested along with the reporter from the Union Leader, Margarate Menge who wrot the article on page 1 of ED topic.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: LAT on October 28, 2005, 08:17 PM NHFT
Lets make no mistake about it, when DOT and DES agreed upon the number of acres to be in the mitigation plan, they were required that the lands be taken prior to the lease agreements running out on the properties.? Once DOT missed the deadline then it became a real problem.? You see DOT had a budget for the mitigation plan assuming that the lands would be valued as undevelopable wetlands and thus valued at a bargain basement price.? I have an intimate knowledge of this project and can answer questions involving any aspect of the mitigation plan.? It is very complex and I do not know where to start?? Any takers?

Spill it.  ALL of it!   ;)

Russell Kanning

Giving new meaning to the term "pulling up stakes". ;)

GT

Quote from: russellkanning on October 30, 2005, 01:07 AM NHFT
Giving new meaning to the term "pulling up stakes". ;)

I lnow lots of you will disagree and I do to since I still beleive it's the Landowners property, but in NH there is a law against pulling out a surveyors stake. I beleive it's a misdemeanor with a fine, just another way the state can turn the screws.

It would be best to prevent them from surveying or staking anything up front...