• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Help! I can't change my avatar

Started by Raineyrocks, May 11, 2010, 08:47 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

When I go into my profile I don't get any option to change my avatar, why? :-\

Kat Kanning

Do you have a license to change your avatar?

Kat Kanning

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 11, 2010, 09:01 AM NHFT
It should be fixed now.

Thanks Kat but it's still not working and recognizing my password either, it's weird.  I used to just be able to go into profile and change my avatar.  I wonder if the new Microsoft IE update has anything to do with it but I didn't download it so I don't think so.   I'll try logging out and then back in. :-\

Raineyrocks

I still can't change my avatar so I guess the cat one is up for good at least it isn't the picture of Rick. :P

Raineyrocks

I think I can use my password now because I was typing it in at the wrong line all of this time.  I wasn't using the "current password" line I was typing it in somewhere else but even so it all looks the same after I type it in under "current password" and I still don't have an option to change the avatar.  Weird, huh? :-\

Kat Kanning

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 13, 2010, 06:30 AM NHFT
How 'bout now?

Nope, it's still not working.  It has my avatar to the left, (I think if that's the same left directly in front of me), and not in the the profile information and still no option to change it but I do have the Moderate option back up now.  I tried to go in through Firefox but I can't even get videos or avatars to show up in that so that's why I've been using IE to go on the forum.

Kat Kanning

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 13, 2010, 06:47 AM NHFT
Is that my left or your left?

Whoa, now I'm really confused!  I've never been good with lefts or rights from the opposite directions.  I only know what my right is on me by feeling a little scar I got by my right eye when I was 3 and fell against a brick wall and needed 3 stitches.  So if I'm sitting at my computer is my right directly in front of me?  Usually Rick helps me with this but I'll be darned if I'm asking him anything even if he was home right now.

Also when I reply my words are running off the screen so I have to hit preview to check out if what I've written is correctly puncuated, (sp?) and stuff and that's never happened before.  I could always see my entire text on the reply screen.  I wonder what's happened?

Kat Kanning

Raineyrocks

Kat Kanning

I'll have to think on your problem some more.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 13, 2010, 07:18 AM NHFT
I'll have to think on your problem some more.

Thanks Kat!  ;D

Usually right in this part that I copied on my profile it gave me the option to change my avatar but now it just shows this:

Username: raineyrocks Posts: 6127 (4.392 per day) Karma: 522 Gender: Female Age: 110 Location: New Hampshire

I have no idea what's going on with my text I write going out of the text box, maybe it's my computer?

Raineyrocks

This darn cat is getting on my nerves!  It is so bad for my ADD to not be able to change my avatar, now it's turning into an OCD thing.  :BangHead: