• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FIJA outreach in Concord

Started by Kat Kanning, May 18, 2010, 03:22 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Concord fed courthouse on June 23, 2010, from 11:45 am until 1:15 pm with Julian Heicklen.

TackleTheWorld

That sounds like fun.  Maybe we can get some pointers.

Kat Kanning

Is Julian giving away puppies?!?  :D

We used to have a pointer like this.

TackleTheWorld

Oh no, a puppy hijack, this thread is doooooomed.

Kat Kanning

Well, the puppy might retrieve it.

Free libertarian

Pun Police are gonna arrest you...Wouldn't a Retriever retrieve it and a Pointer, point it out?   ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Pat K

EthanLeeVita

Quote from: Pat K on May 20, 2010, 12:59 AM NHFT

I had those plastic daggers when I was a kid! In fact, I still had them when I was going through all my childhood crap a couple months ago...and yup, this thread is lost.

TackleTheWorld

Julian kidnapped again in NYC today  blog of bile

Lloyd Danforth

Sucks.  Just a tip.  I never bring a wallet or ID of any kind, much less a bag when we do the monthly thing in Haverhill, or any other event where arrests are likely.

Kat Kanning

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-26370-Libertarian-News-Examiner~y2010m5d27-Updated-update-Heicklen-at-Rikers

QuoteJulian Heicklen is apparently being held at Riker's Island without bail until his scheduled court appearance on June 8th.

CJS

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 27, 2010, 11:56 PM NHFT
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-26370-Libertarian-News-Examiner~y2010m5d27-Updated-update-Heicklen-at-Rikers

QuoteJulian Heicklen is apparently being held at Riker's Island without bail until his scheduled court appearance on June 8th.

Held in RIKERS with out bail for handing out a handbill ? I think i am am going to be sick . This is the elderly guy who is the poster boy of non violent civ/dis right ?

And another was told he was not allowed to even talk about his false arrest ? Where the hell is the MSN ?