• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Here's what Rick has gone through for the past couple of months because of me

Started by Raineyrocks, May 18, 2010, 09:24 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

I saw this couch I had to have on Craigslist, it had storage compartments underneath of it and a chaise lounge, wow, what a dream come true!  So he goes all the way far away to look at it without me and gets it.  Poor Brandie is sitting on the old couch and has to move when Rick came home with the other one.  So I sat on it and it was really uncomfortable, I didn't think gee it's got storage underneath so it's not really a cushioned couch.   Anyways, he put our old one in the basement cause I really didn't want to get rid of it, we were going to find somewhere for it.

So the next night, Carrie came up with an idea of how to get rid of the "new", (not really new), couch because she knew some people that were looking for a couch so they came over and took it away and Brandie had to get off of another couch she was sitting on. YAY, it was gone!   Then Rick bought up the old one from the basement the next night and I was so happy because it was so comfy and I said I don't ever want to get rid of it.

So the next day I went to a yard sale and this awesome couple had a couch I really liked for a pretty good price so I called up Rick and asked him if he could come look at it.  In the meantime, I hung out with this couple and I was like, "Wow, you smoke in your house, can we smoke cigarettes while we wait for Rick?"  They were totally neato to talk to so I was having a great time and found out about a fire safety chemical they add to cigs now and she showed me the FSC on the side of my cigarette.  So then Rick pulls up and he's pissed over my mind changing so much but we get the couch and when we bought it home, Brandie was sitting on the old couch and had to move again so she was getting aggrevated.  Okay, couch thing over now. :D

Then I found an ad on Craigslist for tons of free carpet and said to Rick, let's re-carpet the whole 1st floor and get drapes to save on heat, so he goes somehere far away and gets the free carpet.  So I got drapes from JCpenneys and put them on the credit card.  Last night, I decided I don't like the color of the free carpet and I want to keep everything the way it is now so I get to return the drapes.  Yay!  We really could use the $$ going back on the credit card. 

I wonder if Rick hates me but then again shouldn't he be relieved that he doesn't have to carpet the living room and stuff?  He's going to use the carpet for the basement which I could care less about so I won't be involved in that.
If your still reading this you must be as crazy as I am!  ;D

EthanLeeVita

Rainey, I love your stories. And Rick must really love you to put up with all that. Or is just amazingly laidback. ;)

cathleeninnh

Raineyrocks

Quote from: EthanLeeVita on May 20, 2010, 01:46 AM NHFT
Rainey, I love your stories. And Rick must really love you to put up with all that. Or is just amazingly laidback. ;)

Really?  Thank you, you may have been the first person to ever say/write that to me! ;D   I think it's a combination of both of the things you wrote regarding Rick.  :D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: cathleeninnh on May 20, 2010, 08:23 AM NHFT
Talk about impulsive and you wonder why you have too much stuff.

I know, I would never try to deny that and I couldn't to you anyway because you helped us move all of our stuff in.  :D