• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Breaking News: Gardner Goldsmith's "Against the Grain" to move to WNTK 99.7 FM

Started by FTL_Ian, October 20, 2005, 04:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

I'm kind of suprised Gardner did not yet announce this himself.  I just got off the phone with WNTK General Manager Bob Vinikoor.  He let me know that "Against the Grain" will be debuting from 12-3p Weekdays on WNTK 99.7 FM very soon (I think the 31st).

He said the info was public, so I figured you all should know first.

Also, I tried to talk Mr. Vinikoor into putting Free Talk Live on weeknights instead of his one hour of Michael Savage, and I could not persuade him to do so.  Even though Savage is not sold (no one is buying ads), he feels an attachment to him because he's a "name".

If you are in the listening area for WNTK, please call Bob Vinikoor at 603-448-0500 and tell him you can't stand Michael Savage, and wish you could hear Free Talk Live all six nights per week.  (You'll likely have to leave him a message, as he is rarely in the office.)

Here's WNTK's coverage map:

KBCraig

Kat Kanning

Quote from: KBCraig on October 20, 2005, 04:38 PM NHFT
Great news!

I see Keene is in the fringe. That seems appropriate.  ;D

Cool about the show!

I thought the same thing about the fringe when I saw the map  ;D

Russell Kanning

president

So when does FTL come on now?

FTL is not on most Saturdays. You said only Red Sox games would bump it, but the last two weeks it was some kind of sport, and it was not the Red Sox.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: president on October 21, 2005, 09:50 AM NHFT

FTL is not on most Saturdays. You said only Red Sox games would bump it, but the last two weeks it was some kind of sport, and it was not the Red Sox.

We'll be preempted by any sports.. I didn't know there was more than the Sox on NTK.  We ARE on WUVR (much weaker signal) every Saturday, BTW.

president

Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 21, 2005, 12:16 PM NHFT
Quote from: president on October 21, 2005, 09:50 AM NHFT

We'll be preempted by any sports.. I didn't know there was more than the Sox on NTK.  We ARE on WUVR (much weaker signal) every Saturday, BTW.
I can't get the WUVR singal and I don't care to watch or listen to sports.

JonM

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: president on October 21, 2005, 05:17 PM NHFT

I can't get the WUVR singal and I don't care to watch or listen to sports.

What a coincidence, I can't get the WUVR signal and I don't care to watch or listen to sports, unless beer is involved.