• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Review Hearing for Russell

Started by Russell Kanning, May 19, 2010, 09:01 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

the cheshire superior court wants me to show up for a review hearing with judge arnold
june 24th at 10am
I am planning on going. Last time I forgot the date and they wanted to arrest me to get me in the building.
They will want to discuss how much money I make and how much they think I should be making.

No one has ever witnessed one of these hearings concerning me and child support, so if you want to experience it, come join me and then we will debrief over lunch.

there are no requests for restraint in numbers, costumes, antics or whatnot .... if you want to come support me ... please do

Russell Kanning

just reminding myself about the event
i guess most people will be at porcfest
i can tell people what happened

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 19, 2010, 09:01 AM NHFT

No one has ever witnessed one of these hearings concerning me and child support...

It isn't that some of us haven't tried to see one. 

One might think that having a public trial would mean that they would have to schedule a time and a place where one could see the trial, not just that they didn't bar the doors.

I have lost count of how many times they have changed the time or place of their judicial bull shit and didn't tell anyone.

Lloyd Danforth

You could 91a each court for all of the continued trials for 'X' period of time and If a list were constructed of continuances of 'Freeststers' trials, you could see if you can make a case that certain people are being 'unusually' screwed.

MaineShark

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on June 06, 2010, 10:14 AM NHFTYou could 91a each court
certain people are being 'unusually' screwed.

Sounds dirty.  After you 91a them, and they screw some people unusually, do they waive the rules so you can smoke a cigarette?

Joe

Russell Kanning

good idea lloyd
that is funny maineshark

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Jim Johnson on June 06, 2010, 09:34 AM NHFT

No one has ever witnessed one of these hearings concerning me and child support...

It isn't that some of us haven't tried to see one. 

One might think that having a public trial would mean that they would have to schedule a time and a place where one could see the trial, not just that they didn't bar the doors.

I have lost count of how many times they have changed the time or place of their judicial bull shit and didn't tell anyone.
ya I know
partly it is a shame that noone .... including Kat ... has experienced one of these very unusual sessions
it is like a relaxed office visit with some bureaucrats .... except one party is in handcuffs and always goes back to a jail
maybe these are not public trials ... maybe they are just hearings that they hold in buildings that sometimes are open to the public

yea .... how many times do they change these things by an hour/day/week ... or just change the room or building?

Jim Johnson

there are no requests for restraint in numbers, costumes, antics or whatnot .... if you want to come support me ... please do

Helpful Hints:  http://poorlydressed.com/

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on June 06, 2010, 08:56 PM NHFT

Please tell me this isn't your choice.

Tom Sawyer

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on June 06, 2010, 09:00 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on June 06, 2010, 08:56 PM NHFT

Please tell me this isn't your choice.

You don't like the big red lips?

Tom Sawyer

Yay, Russell didn't go to jail today.    :D

Sorry to not have made it to your hearing... I mean I can hardly resist a chance to hang out with the wonderful folks in the judicial system... but, seriously, wished to be there to show support for a friend, alas work got in the way.

Russell Kanning

it was very close
the judge might have been effected by Kat crying in the room when he said he thought me going to jail until I paid $10,000 was a good idea.
they wanted an equal pound of flesh (money, paperwork, my unwavering compliance, and maybe some jail time), but found that they couldn't get it all at once and that it would cost them money
I let them know what I was willing to do ... $400/month plus doing their paperwork ... and that was almost not good enough for now. I also told them that if they threw me in for 10grand, that they would not get the money and I would just have to rot in the jail. I also told them if they went down that road, I would just leave the state, when I got the chance.
we shall see in the future
most of it hinged on the fact that some paperwork didn't get to me in the mail and they were mad that I hadn't filled it out ... now i have it
The judge also mentioned that he would rather have me disappear that have me sit in jail, since it would cost them money.
So if they can live with the smaller amounts, and CA lowers their requested per month, then I can stay here and work. If not, I think Kat and I will move to CA where I can work and not have to risk going to jail.

btw everyone in the system says they wish it was not like this, but they are doing their jobs. The judge also bases their claims against me on me not following "societies" orders. They don't understand why I am making this "personal". The dhhs lady also asked if she was being recorded. I guess she keeps up with the keeniacs antics. She also entered into the record, excerpts of this thread.

David

They should stop treating you like an animal.  We need to pack the court next time you go down there.   >:(

Russell Kanning

I think they had another hearing for me in Superior Court thin month.
I have not been reading my mail, so I might have missed the date.
They said I didn't send in a signed piece of paper back in nov, dec to california.... which i did, so they are mad at me. They said they would start "enforcement proceedings" which doesn't sound good for me.
Since i am not eager to enter the building, maybe someone can ask for my folder if they are in the Superior court for fija or something. Don't wear the Russell Kanning mask unless you are ready to visit Ademo and process at the taj mahal annex.