• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Memorial Day

Started by sgtusmc, May 20, 2010, 07:02 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Veteran words
Peter Macdonald 465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   Explaining my words of what I write and when must be made clear.  In my letters my words are how I feel at the time.  Honest and straightforward with no bull my words come from what I believe and my experiences in life.  The USA always comes first for every individual in the USA. It is the responsibility to everyone to at no time allow our government to discriminate.  Sometimes I write a letter without knowing the content because I am in another world.  My other world is a conflict between my head disability, PTSD, experiences as a US Marine and my return to a civilized society with no memory of ever being here before.  The MC dropped me in a place that I knew no one including my family except by mail during my 31 months over seas tour with nothing.  Yesterday was one of those times, hence yesterdays letter.   Yesterday was a very depressing and lonely day on the couch alone.
   I do not believe in suicide accept that when reliving my other worlds many times my goal as been to do it.  I have made the best out of hiding my actions as a US Marine from the public until I wrote a book about it.  My life has been a great one for no matter what putting my self needs aside to make life better for others has rewarded me a great wife and children and a place to live.  I have volunteered to help as many people since the day I returned over thirty years ago every day to make what those that will never come back alive have respect.  For my actions and efforts as a US Marine my coming back alive should never have been allowed.   I have not violated the law although the newspapers and government would have you believe that I have.  What the newspapers and government are doing to me, I brought on myself.  I volunteered my time to help a Madbury family that Judge Peter Fauver and the Madbury selectmen discriminated against knowingly and for self-gain against the peace and dignity of the State of NH and the USA.   I was ordered by the state and courts not to expose these government wrongs.  The courts and elected officials are teaching me to obey orders given by those with power.  My actions and life is to the Constitution of NH and the USA.  If the USA believes that allowing the NH Government and Veterans Administration to stop and interfere in my medical care to teach me a lesson so be it. 
   I have what I have because whenever I feel my other world coming on, getting alone was how protecting others are achieved.  Today in the Union Leader the Memorial Day article by George Gossenlin allowed a US Marine to explain the feelings of so many US Military Veterans.  We are not heroes what we are, citizens that gave to keep this nation free and equal for all to have a good life.   You can never fully understand what we did or our actions but that is no reason to make us feel as though we deserve less.  Most veterans hide what we did for we understand this civilized society will never accept.  You praise our return but the innuendos and comments behind our back of our immoral actions and uncivilized way that we killed developed an unwritten rule of keeping it in.  My explanation of yesterday's letter comes from the silence of what the USA is doing to this 100% disabled veteran along with the so many others lost in a world "USA" that we should not have come home to.  These are the newspaper censoring our words of freedom.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper fi