• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Alrighty here it is EthanLeeVita

Started by Raineyrocks, May 28, 2010, 11:59 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

When Rick had to go back to get tested after his vasectomy to make sure there were no "live" ones left he asked me if he could look through pictures of me to take with him in the "whack off" room.    I just thought it was gross, instead of looking at a nudey magazine he was whacking off to a picture of me, he also just said why should that day be any different from what he usually does anyway. ::)  I did find a stash of pictures of me, (I'm dressed of course), in his bureau drawer one time too and I asked him why he had them and of course he told me.  I took them back and hid them.

My girlfriends think it's sweet that he'd rather look at  pictures of me than look at magazines, it just weirds me out a little. :P  Like, does he have an obsessive thing or does he just love me that much?  I don't know. 

P.S. If you ever meet Rick don't shake his left hand, go for the right one!  Trust me on that one.  ;D

EthanLeeVita

HAhahahaha! Oh that's great. I agree with your friend about it being sweet. I can't believe you'd take pics away! And he is being honest; I'm sure many guys would be rather shy about it.

Lloyd Danforth

He may use the other hand sometime when he's looking for a 'strange' piece.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: EthanLeeVita on May 28, 2010, 02:58 PM NHFT
HAhahahaha! Oh that's great. I agree with your friend about it being sweet. I can't believe you'd take pics away! And he is being honest; I'm sure many guys would be rather shy about it.

:D  Rick isn't shy about many things with me and the pictures I took away are missing so I'm pretty sure he "reclaimed" them for his very own.
  I remember when Rick and I used to talk on the phone for hours before our 1st date and I used to tell him he should open the doors in his mind more so I guess that helped him loosen up around me.  :dontknow:   

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on May 28, 2010, 04:33 PM NHFT
He may use the other hand sometime when he's looking for a 'strange' piece.

I don't get it, what do you mean?

Free libertarian

Maybe one of his palms has grown more hair on it?  :P

Lloyd Danforth

That would make it strange.

Rainey.  Ask Rick......if he exists.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Free libertarian on June 11, 2010, 10:08 AM NHFT
Maybe one of his palms has grown more hair on it?  :P

Eeeww, that's gross! :angel4:   Don't I have nerve about something being gross with all the stuff I write?  ;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on June 11, 2010, 10:14 AM NHFT
That would make it strange.

Rainey.  Ask Rick......if he exists.

Okay, let me try to find him first................................................. :o maybe he doesn't!  I can't find him or maybe he's upstairs with one of "the pictures!" :blush: