• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Nashua Trial for Jim

Started by TackleTheWorld, April 30, 2010, 11:23 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TackleTheWorld

Nashua District Court
25 Walnut Street
Second floor
Nashua, NH 03061

May 24, 2010
8:15 AM

June 21
1 PM

July 15
1 PM

Retaliation for the Nashua 420 celebration during Liberty Forum.  The accusation is disorderly conduct.

Jim Johnson

I wonder what I should wear  :qm:

littlehawk

Jim Johnson

I'm an old man and the Superman outfit fits a little to tightly in the crouch. 

littlehawk

Russell Kanning

i was so surprised to see jim in the intake area that friday night
they had sent us from one of the bubbles to bed down on the floor in the visiting room (that was better because there was fresh air)
then they sent jim and 2 others into the thin room that the inmates do their visits in
at 3am they moved 5 of us upstairs into a room with 4 others to sleep on the floor (also decent fresh air)
they next day they all went into population and i  went down into the bubbles again and roomed with jim for 2 nights in the hot room with very little fresh air
i knew they were taking him to the wrong place on monday morning ... i didn't know he was going for a tour of the state

Kat Kanning

Jim Johnson

In the court thingees for David, Cat and Lauren the judge said that if a trial was to take more than 30 minutes he needed to be notified 15 days in advance.
My notice was given.
On the 13th I asked them if they would send me a notice of continuance, they said they would.
I have not received any notices.

I suppose I have to go to Nashua again Monday. 

8:15 am

Jim Johnson

No excitement.

2 hour and 15 minute drive to Nashua.
2 minutes in the court room.

Trial thingy rescheduled for June 21 at 1:00 pm.

Russell Kanning

dalebert

Quote from: Jim Johnson on May 24, 2010, 10:40 AM NHFT
Trial thingy rescheduled for June 21 at 1:00 pm.

That's what I expected.  I'm going to try hard to make it to the "real" trial.

TackleTheWorld

Here's a playlist of 14 videos that the Nashua prosecutor sent as evidence in Jims trial-like event.

Strange that there's an interview with Ron Paul and footage of Curtis's arrest and Pete calling the police about Curtis mixed in there. 

:-\

KBCraig

Bizarre. Was Jim even in any of those videos?

Sam A. Robrin

If you want to make a show if it, this is all the evidence a reasonable person could possibly need to show that this is a trial of your beliefs.

Tom Sawyer

Since the prosecution has entered this it seems appropriate to watch the videos in court...  :happy1:

Subpoena Ron Paul... after all he is Jim's lord and master.  lol