• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Nashua Trial for Jim

Started by TackleTheWorld, April 30, 2010, 11:23 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

antijingoist

wish I was there to see it. sounds awesome. :)

Jim Johnson

I didn't want to play their game.
I could have just remained silent.
I could have told them their court is just a state church and cops are thugs.

The prosecutor wanted to make a deal before the trial, $500 with $250 suspended for 1 year.  I said I would accept $20,000 and an apology from the officers and city fathers.  The prosecutor was very confused.
They spent 10 minutes setting up You Tube videos... I new that You Tube videos could not be used as evidence by themselves.  One has to present the videographer to be examined.  Just to be a dick I said, I objected to the videos.  I didn't think the judge would agree, but he did.  After that it was fun. 
I wanted to stay on moral ground.  But when I tried to bring up the egregious conduct of the officers in the arrest of Lewis, the Judge fumbled through his papers and said that he did not receive a letter explaining that I was acting in defense of Lewis.
The cops would not answer racial questions and the court did not want to hear any moral arguments.
I played their game.
I poked the bear with a stick and I had fun... I feel so dirty.    >:D

Russell Kanning

Pat K

So this lunatic is out walking the streets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Jim, glad it went well.

PattyLee loves dogs

:grommit: :grommit: :grommit: :D :) 8) :icon_cat: :glasses7: :laughing1: :bdance2: :occasion16: :icon_motor:

Thanks Jim, You showed us a graceful way to handle oppression.  pl

Kat Kanning

Glad to hear Jim is at liberty to walk around  :)

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Pat K on July 16, 2010, 12:01 AM NHFT
So this lunatic is out walking the streets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw three lunatics there who are not only out walking the streets, but are armed, and have full immunity from any atrocity they commit. 

Jim Johnson

Tom Sawyer

;D ;D ;D

For the youngsters in the audience... a take off on a bit Cheech and Chong did back '74.

Russell Kanning