• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Notorious Skittle-Mobile 4 Sale (2003 VW Beetle)

Started by dalebert, May 29, 2010, 08:26 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Asking $7500

This beetle is in very good condition with less than 60k miles!  This car would typically go for over $10,000 from a dealer per Blue Book and over $8,000 from sell-by-owner.

Some nice features: Automatic Transmission, Heated seats, Gray LEATHER Interior, Power Moonroof, 6 CD changer, Automatic Windows & Locks, Tires replaced about a year ago, Flower Vase in the dashboard.

I've only lived in NH three years.  The first several winters of this car's life were in California and Georgia, so this car has not seen many NH winters.  I've taken excellent care of it with regular maintenance, oil changes, keeping the undercarriage washed, etc.  I work at home and so only drive it for social things and errands as you can see from the extremely low mileage.

Russell Kanning

how much are you selling it for?

it will be out of my price range, but still

dalebert

Oh, sorry.  Forgot that the price wasn't listed in the body of the message.  Craigslist has a separate field for the price.

$7500 is the asking price.